Consecutive sellout record

HUSKERNU

When does enough be enough? I'm not a season ticket holder and only been to a handful of games but have been a fan since I was born. Lived in Lincoln. Could see the stadium from my house on Vine. I'd hate to see it end but when does the sellout end?

Nebraska first 1-2 record since 1981 isn't going to cause it. Also with the home opponents on the schedule it defintely won't end soon. Since Michigan State could be coming in as #2.

I don't comment much, but seriously? People are upset and complain when records end (one's we can't control), and then we want to stop the sell-out streak (one the fans can control). Is this the definition of "fair weather?" Support your team no matter what...I will watch, go to games, and support the team in our worst seasons. This is what fans do...

And no, I'm not saying you should be content with poor play and etc...

I am saying to support the program and cheer on the team.

• Fire 3

Someone mentioned this in the game thread.

Answer: Never

There have been games in the past where tickets have not been sold even on the day of the game. Local businesses (large and small) will buy those tickets just to preserve the streak. We consider any ticket/seat purchased, no matter if it has a butt in the seat, as a count towards the sellout.

When does enough be enough? I'm not a season ticket holder and only been to a handful of games but have been a fan since I was born. Lived in Lincoln. Could see the stadium from my house on Vine. I'd hate to see it end but when does the sellout end?

Nebraska first 1-2 record since 1981 isn't going to cause it. Also with the home opponents on the schedule it defintely won't end soon. Since Michigan State could be coming in as #2.

That makes me shiver with the thoughts of what may occur during that game at this point. Thank god it's not until November!