WR Desmond Fitzpatrick [Louisville - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Sooner's aren't an option
His dad has been talking about a big school that had been talking to them recently. Could it be the sooners?
I thought it was Notre Dame?

Sooner's aren't an option
His dad has been talking about a big school that had been talking to them recently. Could it be the sooners?
I thought it was Notre Dame?
Notre Dame had been inquiring.

No. If him and Tony play at the same school (which they've said all along, and these tweets seem to continue saying?), Tony is down to ASU and NU. The only school Tony and Desmond have in common is NU.

I'm sure they'd like to play at the same school but that doesn't mean they will.

They wanted to play with Reese as well but that's not going to happen.

No. If him and Tony play at the same school (which they've said all along, and these tweets seem to continue saying?), Tony is down to ASU and NU. The only school Tony and Desmond have in common is NU.

I'm sure they'd like to play at the same school but that doesn't mean they will.

Mav, why are you so dead set on the Huskers not landing any of the big name recruits?

Mav, why are you so dead set on the Huskers not landing any of the big name recruits?

Because Mav is KidNickel, that's why.

We can't land good recruits, evar.

I don't think he's dead set on them not landing anyone. He's just being realistic. We have a good chance as it stands now, but new offers could change that.
  • Fire 1

Mav speaks the truth. Wanting to play together and then actually doing it are 2 different things. I hope it works out for us.

• Fire 2

Because Mav is KidNickel, that's why.

We can't land good recruits, evar.

You mean other than the times that I've repeatedly said we have some good recruits and will get at least a couple more?

Yes, other than that!

Or when I thought (mostly incorrectly) that were were going to get some more bigger recruits?

Possibly Riley before he leaves, otherwise Anchrum Monday.

I think Nebraska will land Tre, Fitzpatrick and Reese out of this weekend.

Nice work here. I was thinking Fitzpatrick and Reese were a little closer to jumping on board but it sounds like they're not quite there yet. But I'd say they're my picks for Who's Next - just might not be right away.