WR Desmond Fitzpatrick [Louisville - Signed LOI]

Mavric

Also announcing via a Bleacher Report video. He has already filmed the video and it will be released February 1.

Any idea when his was taped?

Because it makes this maybe a little more telling.

Williams at his school today and in-home tonight.

Unless the coaches don't know what's on the tape.

What is telling about it IYO?

Also announcing via a Bleacher Report video. He has already filmed the video and it will be released February 1.

Why would we go visit him if he has made the tape and picked someone else? I'm sure he let the coaches know when he made the tape

Why would we go visit him if he has made the tape and picked someone else? I'm sure he let the coaches know when he made the tape

Thanks, what say you BRB

Thanks, what say you BRB

He basically covered my point.

So he's supposedly filmed his video with this choice, but is going to release his top 4 today? :confused:

I would bet Bleacher Report asked him to do a Top 4/5 for the video. That's what they did with Jackson.

This. Lamer Jackson is doing his official verbal commit video this weekend even though it won't be released until the day before signing day. However, he is actually going to tell the staff of the school he is committing to so they know.

What benefit does the video have to the athlete? Just curious because it's not like websites are paying them to make an announcement on their site?

It would give national attention to their commitment. It would be the same as announcing on ESPN. They don't receive any money, but they get national recognition

That and I know some college coaches want them to do so as it gives added exposure to their program. Having a big time recruit commit to your program in front of thousands of people, especially beat writers, can change the national perception of your program in a hurry.

Its possible Fitz and who ever he has committed to (hopefully us) decided to do this to enhance his exposure and the programs.