***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

When you watch the Dr. Pepper commercials, if you add the narrative that the Dr. Pepper vendor has Alzheimer's and isn't really a vendor at all, but a kindly old man that they let into the games to make him feel better, it makes the commercials very, very sad and palatable.

Justin Fuente, Troy Calhoun, Tom Herman,

Instead we went after Bielema (debated), and Mike Riley...

Fuente yes,herman yes, Calhoun no. Should of added McElwain

I was McElwains biggest advocate here till UF hired him...and really, after Muschamp announced his resignation I knew McElwain was off the board...

:(

Very disappointing so far in this game. I would expect our offense to adjust and find some ways to cut through their defense. So far, we are being stuffed like a thanksgiving turkey. about 200 yards total offense. Weather not that bad. Just no excuse. Passes late. Drops, and poor routes or something. O Line not blocking and should be dominating by the third quarter with this many snaps.

Our OLine is just flat out horrible, and that is a talent issue, not coaching.

Our O-Line would be better if Riley and Langsdorf believed in subbing out players to get them rest. :-|

Not a *LOT* better, but it would be better in the second half of games, IMO.

What's this wacky subbing thing you speak of?

You must be new here, we don't have any players, or talent, or #someotherexcuse

I dunno...it's this thing I do with my kid's soccer team so they don't get exhausted. Must not have made it to football yet.

Crazy talk, bro.

Crazy.

tumblr_m9huotmrr31r140oh.jpg?w=535

Me and my swingin' brother came up with the idea after picking up a couple of American sluts and getting contraception from the Statue of Liberty.