***Official Illinois Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Our OLine is just flat out horrible, and that is a talent issue, not coaching.

Our O-Line would be better if Riley and Langsdorf believed in subbing out players to get them rest. :-|

Not a *LOT* better, but it would be better in the second half of games, IMO.

What's this wacky subbing thing you speak of?

You must be new here, we don't have any players, or talent, or #someotherexcuse

I dunno...it's this thing I do with my kid's soccer team so they don't get exhausted. Must not have made it to football yet.

Crazy talk, bro.

Crazy.

tumblr_m9huotmrr31r140oh.jpg?w=535

Me and my swingin' brother came up with the idea after picking up a couple of American sluts and getting contraception from the Statue of Liberty.

You win.

Wasn't aware we were competing. I thought in America, there are enough sluts for everyone. /WlidAndCrazyGuys

We are winning 13-0 and we are still bashing the coach....

Some people.

Unlike in prior games, there is good reason to criticize the coaches and offense. We are playing awful We have had great field position through most of game and very few yards, poor third down conversion, nothing good to say.

Some people.

Unlike in prior games, there is good reason to criticize the coaches and offense. We are playing awful We have had great field position through most of game and very few yards, poor third down conversion, nothing good to say.

But how many games has Riley coached at Nebraska?

But it's okay let's hire Scott Frost, first time head coach and let Nebraska become a "learning experience" again. In this day of college football, all that matter are wins.

I don't care how we win, if we win, we win.

I have tried to give Banker the benefit of the doubt after reading more about the quarters coverage and his D philosophy. No more. Guy has no idea to stop the pass. None. He and Stewart are liabilities.

Langs is Beck 2.0 Jano last week and not one touch today. Very Beckesque

ok ther is plenty to complain about but janovich has had like three carries and at least one reception

I have tried to give Banker the benefit of the doubt after reading more about the quarters coverage and his D philosophy. No more. Guy has no idea to stop the pass. None. He and Stewart are liabilities.

Langs is Beck 2.0 Jano last week and not one touch today. Very Beckesque

Agree on the D.

Langs...probably hard for him to honestly grasp the game time lack of skill of these guys really

Jano has 3 runs and a grab

Some people.

Some people.

But how many games has Riley coached at Nebraska?

But it's okay let's hire Scott Frost, first time head coach and let Nebraska become a "learning experience" again. In this day of college football, all that matter are wins.

I don't care how we win, if we win, we win.

We hired a guys who's career is .536..... I have seen a regression with his upgrade in talent. Look at Michigan. Hired a winner and are wining. 4-1 and ranked....