2015-16 Season Notes

If they don't go 3-0 in that stretch they need to can miles...those 3 teams are not only filled with horrible talent they all have horrible coaches.

Winning all three is doable, but shouldn't be an expectation with the deficiencies this team has. That being said Rutgers is a bad bad bad team. Losing to them even on the road would be the most disappointing loss of the season.

If they don't go 3-0 in that stretch they need to can miles...those 3 teams are not only filled with horrible talent they all have horrible coaches.

Winning all three is doable, but shouldn't be an expectation with the deficiencies this team has. That being said Rutgers is a bad bad bad team. Losing to them even on the road would be the most disappointing loss of the season.

Yeah, Rutgers is just painful...Poor coaching, bad players, no home court advantage...

In my opinion, the last 2 games didn't mean jack. Great to see them play good, but once they get up against GOOD teams, that know how to play defense, we don't have an answer.

My prediction is 2-4 over the next 6 games. I would be very happy with 3-4, questioning my stance about Miles at 4-3.

They would have meant "Jack" if we'd of lost them............

In my opinion, the last 2 games didn't mean jack. Great to see them play good, but once they get up against GOOD teams, that know how to play defense, we don't have an answer.

My prediction is 2-4 over the next 6 games. I would be very happy with 3-4, wondering if Miles might be getting things fixed at 4-3.

They would have meant "Jack" if we'd of lost them............

of course it would have. winning against bad teams doesn't tell you much of anything, playing bad against bad teams tells you a lot.