The Tangent/Derailment Thread: 2015

zoogs

GBR that is what I am worried about...say he finishes 4-8 this year...next year he goes 6-6...are we all of a sudden supposed be thrilled?

Upward trend!

But 4-8 would definitely qualify as historically bad. It would be the worst season since 1958. 57 years.

Out of 126 Husker football seasons all time, 4-8 would rank as #116 by winning percentage.

8 losses would be the 2nd most losses ever recorded by a Husker team in 126 years.

If he happens to lose out and go 3-9? That would tie for the most losses EVER recorded by a Husker football team.

Don't lie. You are hoping that happens, correct?

Nebraska's 9 wins was not a strong 9 wins. I think many of us thought the wheels on Bo's wagon would fall off during his time here, but he was saved in '13 and '14 by some heroics. Some of it luck, some of it made (AA and RG were big pieces to the puzzle last year and neither has been replaced).

I think this *was* a rebuilding job, we just thought/hoped it wasn't. But some of it is also regression brought on by the staff themselves.

Honestly, this post sounds like someone who was hoping for Pelini's failure in '13 or '14.

At least we currently have Riley's 3 strong wins.

I heard that if you gnash your teeth hard enough at the folks who thought Bo deserved to be fired, it will avenge his honor and bring a smile to his face. Goodness knows nothing is more important to Husker fans than Bo Pelini's wrongfully disgraced honor.

It's all I care about, really, now that Mike Riley has taken everything else from me.

;)

Dude could play here this weekend if he was eligible.

I'm so sick of these god damn blanket statements...
Wtf are you talking about? How is that even close to a blanket statement?. Better go google.

How about that everyone in every recruit thread has now said that any current target would start today for Nebraska.... How is that not a blanket statement or something along those lines...

Look around the other recruit threads. It has been stated so many times that I want to puke. Maybe you should do the research.