The Tangent/Derailment Thread: 2015

zoogs

I'm rooting for Michigan state to embarrass these clowns. More losses means we will only get closer to starting over. A real fan would want Michigan state to embarrass Mike Riley to no end

im not a fan of Riley but wouldn't this embarrass the players as well? these Huskers deserve our support whether you like the staff or not. next time take the high road.

• Fire 2

No doubt, this win was for the kids and their parents, and the fans. This win was not for SE. He can blow it out his sphincter. Every one of those kids deserved a win over an undefeated opponent and so do the fans out there in Lincoln who show up and support the team the way they do. I am happy for that part of the group. But. my hope is that SE does not see this as the one giant leap for the staff. They did as much as they could to make it difficult on the kids to win this game

No doubt, this win was for the kids and their parents, and the fans. This win was not for SE. He can blow it out his sphincter. Every one of those kids deserved a win over an undefeated opponent and so do the fans out there in Lincoln who show up and support the team the way they do. I am happy for that part of the group. But. my hope is that SE does not see this as the one giant leap for the staff. They did as much as they could to make it difficult on the kids to win this game

Really, negativity on a great win!

• Fire 1

Some of you Riley supporters get so butt hurt over the littlest bit of "negativity" that you think is being perceived towards the coaches. Haha.

These coaches need to feel some pressure. It's the only way they'll succeed.

So you're saying the negativity ISN'T necessarily aimed at the coaches?

That the negativity is only "the littlest bit"?

That the coaches aren't feeling any pressure?

Are we watching the same team and reading the same HuskerBoard?