***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

Im ready to mute my tv now

Announcers horrible.

She is the worst announcer ESPN has. That is the first thing I look for when we have an early ESPN game to see if she is going to announcing our game. The guy doesn't know who is on either team as it took him three times to get Westercamps name right.

Can't can Beth Mowins from ESPN They'd have more lawsuits than they would know what to do with. Not only does she suck to listen to on TV, she has a face made for radio

• Fire 1

All progress made last week has been wiped away

Remember that we have to have at least one awful quarter, sometimes two. We are just getting this out of our system. Right?

This is why we lose close gsmes that should be blowouts. We don't score, because on short third downs we throw incomplete passes. We should have 16 points right now, instead we have 5.

All progress made last week has been wiped away

Remember that we have to have at least one awful quarter, sometimes two. We are just getting this out of our system. Right?

This is why we lose close gsmes that should be blowouts. We don't score, because on short third downs we throw incomplete passes. We should have 16 points right now, instead we have 5.

I'd love to lean on the run and have physicality our calling card.