***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

How anyone wants to give these guys time...I'll never understand

Each one of these five losses were winnable games.

And look what Michigan and Iowa did to NW in the previous two weeks. We are light years behind Iowa...............Iowa.

We are light years from being respectable with this staff. Roll the dice, start from scratch next year. Pay real money for a winner.

Memphis' coach is looking good, but rumor has it that South Carolina is going for him with some big money.

Cant remember the list for SC, but they mentioned Smart and Herman as well. They are paying to win and win now...... We paid low money and get low performance....

How anyone wants to give these guys time...I'll never understand

Each one of these five losses were winnable games.

And look what Michigan and Iowa did to NW in the previous two weeks. We are light years behind Iowa...............Iowa.

I almost took you seriously. The fact that all five losses were winnable should tell us everything we need to know.

They were winnable with any other coaching staff. But with Riley? A winnable game is going to be a loss 60% of the time.

• Fire 1

If there are no changes with starters I don't know what to tell you.

To start we need a QB that doesn't play with his head up his ass and a RB that doesn't run towards defenders.

Wilbon, Oz, Taylor etc must practice like complete morons to not upset Newby. I see no positives in him over the other guys. No YAC, no physicality, no power...... I have no idea.

• Fire 1

It'd be different if we were showing progress week-to-week. Instead, we are regressing, showing that we've learned absolutely nothing from our past mistakes. This staff looks like a group of first-year coaches, not a group of guys with a plethora of experience.