***Northwestern Game Thread***

Branno

It'd be different if we were showing progress week-to-week. Instead, we are regressing, showing that we've learned absolutely nothing from our past mistakes. This staff looks like a group of first-year coaches, not a group of guys with a plethora of experience.

They look like they won some "Coach for the Day" contest.

There's not still people out there defending our defense are there? We ran double the plays that Northwestern did, and getting pushed around on the biggest drive of the game. Thank you for bringing this garbage here Banker

Our offense is a joke. Defense did enough to win.

No, it didn't. All we needed was a stop on the last series... all they had to do was step up... and they couldn't get it done.

• Fire 1

I am officially done.

If Reily goes 11-1 next year I will consider going back to his staff

He shouldn't get a next year.

This is a team with talent to win at least 9 wins this year.

We're officially eliminated from getting to nine wins this year. Bo had run his course in Lincoln, but this wasn't the answer.

If there are no changes with starters I don't know what to tell you.

To start we need a QB that doesn't play with his head up his ass and a RB that doesn't run towards defenders.

Wilbon, Oz, Taylor etc must practice like complete morons to not upset Newby. I see no positives in him over the other guys. No YAC, no physicality, no power...... I have no idea.

Can't pass protect. Also this staff has no idea what a successful run game looks like

This site is so unbelievably bipolar.

After last week we were going to the big 10 championship and now people are saying we won't win another game.

Make up your mind my peoples

We got in over our heads, didn't we? We got ahead of ourselves but really, the people are not to blame here. Fans want the team to succeed and pay good hard earned money to see a good product on the field and so far, fans are not getting their money's worth.

Just when we had a little hope before this game to get things going right, we are now facing a serious risk of finishing with a bunch more losses. Our two road games are going to be difficult and the home games against what appear to be the best teams we've played all year are looking scary! We may not have the fight left in us to keep the blow outs from coming. These kids are in a very precarious place certainly. they may collapse now. Let's hope they can somehow find some courage and guts and get up and resume the fight.