***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

The worst NU football I have ever seen, BY FAR! No excuse for being this bad. This is on the coaches and players. Sad.

You missed lots of games then. TTech is coming to mind. But let's not go there we can be shi**y enough just watching this.

TT would have put up 50 against this Purdue team without breaking a sweat.

Also Fyfe had what, like 0 seconds to scan the field?

You and me are the only ones that saw that.

Everyone else......"Fire Riley, Fire Banker! Fire Ryker if you can! "

I agree as well. I don't think Fyfe saw that db either, he was obscured by the other two underneath, sh#t happens. I'm perfectly fine being in the minority that Fyfe looks like a better QB than the other.

Darlington yet?

Nobody blocked! What the hell are you watching?

I realize in your alternate reality the QB is never responsible for anything but most people know the QB has to make up for other people's mistakes

The QB has to make up for other peoples mistakes?

Haha! I'm the one in the alternate reality?

How about we just f'ing' execute a play for once with no mistakes for Christ sake!

Well we're accustomed to others having to make up for the QB's mistakes, guess it is an alternate reality. Let's all just agree for one thing, this whole team sucks from top to bottom and it is starting to look like Riley has lost these kids. No it wasn't all Fyfe's fault but he does have some responsibility to throw it out of bounds rather than into the field of play, but the Oline holds most of that fault.

Loving me this experienced staff. They are adjusting and keeping the game close. Lulling Purdue into over confidence.....

The defense was there! We had 6 players in position to make the play!!

NONE OF THEM MADE THE PLAY!

HOLY sh#t PEOPLE, THE COACHES CAN'T GO OUT THERE AND TACKLE FOR THEM TOO!

At least 4 guys over ran the play and the guys underneath gave up on the play because they thought it was going outside.

What the hell game are you people watching?

• Fire 1