***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Purdue showing why they don't win. Horrible series.

Good stop Huskers! Now let's go offense.

Oh that's right, we don't get credit when we make stops....it's our fault if it goes bad, and it's their fault if it goes good.

We've given up 42 points to Purdue. Pardon us that we aren't jumping out of our seats in excitement.

NEBRASKA'S IDENTITY = POWER FOOTBALL

Bring it back in 2016!

Yep. It's what brought us all the hardware. You forgot to include all the conference championship trophies in your signature :D

David Shaw? Herman?

Dude...Either would be a slam dunk. Herman's recent success vs. Shaw's stability. I don't know if Shaw would leave Stanford unless we offered a lot of money but I love his coaching style. Bruising rush offense and tough as nails D. And I believe he is a defensive minded coach, I'm not 100% sure. Herman on the other hand would seem like a long shot... USC I think has him on their radar.

You will not get David Shaw to leave Stanford. That is his alma mater, and it is also where is father coached.

Thank you fellow board members for helping me cope with a really bad game, and preventing it from turning into a bad day.

This kind of loss happens last year? It ruins my week. This year? Meh. I move on after about an hour. I've got more important things get upset about.

Thanks Riley and co for reducing my level of giving a sh#t to a value so low I don't get ulcers when we lose.

Purdue showing why they don't win. Horrible series.

Good stop Huskers! Now let's go offense.

Oh that's right, we don't get credit when we make stops....it's our fault if it goes bad, and it's their fault if it goes good.

Dude, we've given up 42 points. To purdue.

• Fire 1

NEBRASKA'S IDENTITY = POWER FOOTBALL

Bring it back in 2016!

Yep. It's what brought us all the hardware. You forgot to include all the conference championship trophies in your signature :D

David Shaw? Herman?

Dude...Either would be a slam dunk. Herman's recent success vs. Shaw's stability. I don't know if Shaw would leave Stanford unless we offered a lot of money but I love his coaching style. Bruising rush offense and tough as nails D. And I believe he is a defensive minded coach, I'm not 100% sure. Herman on the other hand would seem like a long shot... USC I think has him on their radar.

You will not get David Shaw to leave Stanford. That is his alma mater, and it is also where is father coached.

Just throwing out a physical running team. Would love to see him here.