Petition

There is nothing that will be effective. We have no vote and the sooner you realize that...the better.

Perhaps, but disregarding the negative affects of a petition, it at least forces Eichorst from straight up lying. Anyone with a brain could tell he was lying about having 90% positive emails, but there was no way to factually call him out. This is something he can't lie about.

He'll just ignore it... but still.

Can you back your lying about his lying up?
Really... you're really going with that? You think he's had 90% of his emails be positive this season? You think he's actually happy about how the season has gone at any point? If you can't realize those were nothing but public relations lines, I don't know what to tell you.

He has a spam filter than sends the positive emails to trash

You take 5 starters off of any team, let it lone them being the best QB, the best running back, the best all purpose guy, two starting defensive players, see what happens to any team.

No excuses, we lost, and Riley will feel the heat for it, but this crap needs to stop. Support your team, yea there are some not playing to the level you want or I want, but I think that all goes back to recruiting. I think some of the kids that get recruited are lower due to heart, not just athletic ability. I have always wondered about it, don't really know. Motor is a big statement about some kids, yet never mentioned about others.

Very hard day for all involved. Wish we would run a little bit more, but thought Fyfe made some great passes. Hit receivers in stride. He looks more like a QB than Tommy.

• Fire 4

Neither.

This constant talk in year 1 does nothing to help either. If Riley gets fired, or forced out, there will be no coach worth a damn who will even think about coming here with no hint of job security. Any assistant worth a damn will say the same exact thing.

Now should there be some assistant coach shuffling? Sure. But people really need to CTFD and go enjoy Halloween.

• Fire 7

You talk with wallets. Wanna make that petition? Wanna be heard? Sell your iowa tickets to iowa fans. or give them to Iowa fans.

That also f's over the players, which are not the target of any action. It HAS to come from backers/businesses....fans are just noisy gnats at the best...

Steve Pederson, is that you?