Mike Riley is done.

I highly doubt it. Even if we lose out, I expect him to be retained. I figure he'll be forced to make some personnel changes and told that we need to show improvement next year. We'll go 7-5 or similar and they'll say we're showing progress and he'll be given ANOTHER year. Sadly, we're gonna be stuck with him for a while it appears.

I highly doubt it. Even if we lose out, I expect him to be retained. I figure he'll be forced to make some personnel changes and told that we need to show improvement next year. We'll go 7-5 or similar and they'll say we're showing progress and he'll be given ANOTHER year. Sadly, we're gonna be stuck with him for a while it appears.

You can't see it right now which is OK... but you're wrong.

Oh, I certainly hope I am! I'd have no problem being wrong in this case... but I don't think I am. I guarantee Riley (and in turn, Eichorst) are talking all about POB and the other recruits they have coming in, and just wait and see until they get their offense up and running with their own recruits.

Is there still hope FTW?

I don't expect ADSE to be the AD by the end of this season.

Well looks like SDSE is getting an extension according to news reports, seems like he and HCMR are hear to stay for awhile anyways.

Weasel face wants to give him an extension before he retires. But, i dont see this going over with the Regents.

Is there still hope FTW?

I don't expect ADSE to be the AD by the end of this season.

Well looks like SDSE is getting an extension according to news reports, seems like he and HCMR are hear to stay for awhile anyways.

Weasel face wants to give him an extension before he retires. But, i dont see this going over with the Regents.

:snacks::funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah :funnyhahah

I was listening on the radio yesterday about the topic of Perlman extending SE's contract. One thing that was brought up was that SE's contract is up in 2 years and that Harv wanted to extend it so the new chancellor doesn't have to worry about that burden when he comes into office. I would be okay with this if he only extends it for a year, no more.