AD Shawn Eichorst issues a statement

Saunders

Where did I say "real" fan. I said "normal" fan. The ones that can actually see what is happening, and understand it takes awhile to clean up a shithole of a program that Nebraska football has become over the past 10-15 years. The "normal" fan that doesn't call for the firing of everyone in the athletic department, because people are so impatient, and believe that "by golly, we are Nebraska, we should win by 70 every weekend" The "normal" fan that sees that all of the "real" fans are undermining recruiting and creating a self fulling prophecy of more and more ineptitude that is Nebraska football.

Go ahead, get your wish of Trev Alberts, and Scott Frost or whatever other former players you want in here to run the athletic department. Never mind the fact that you will have permanently set this program back for good, and burned whatever last hope there was of having a return to prominence.

And if you are brain dense enough not to understand what the point of this post is, then you are part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

Disagree.
Darn our expectations of not winning three games a season with an incompetent staff that almost got fired from OSU.

Where did I say "real" fan. I said "normal" fan. The ones that can actually see what is happening, and understand it takes awhile to clean up a shithole of a program that Nebraska football has become over the past 10-15 years. The "normal" fan that doesn't call for the firing of everyone in the athletic department, because people are so impatient, and believe that "by golly, we are Nebraska, we should win by 70 every weekend" The "normal" fan that sees that all of the "real" fans are undermining recruiting and creating a self fulling prophecy of more and more ineptitude that is Nebraska football.

Go ahead, get your wish of Trev Alberts, and Scott Frost or whatever other former players you want in here to run the athletic department. Never mind the fact that you will have permanently set this program back for good, and burned whatever last hope there was of having a return to prominence.

And if you are brain dense enough not to understand what the point of this post is, then you are part of the problem, and not part of the solution.

Dude, be totally honest. Are you Shawn Eichorst...I won't tell anyone...I promise.

• Fire 4