Should Mike Riley be fired on the 1st and goal play call in the 3rd quarter alone?

I think Imani Cross would have gotten a touchdown and his 100 yards both if they let him run on first down or (if needed) second down.

Possibly the most aggravating play of the game, but who knows if that didn't bend the game into a victory?...

....but Langsdorf / Riley need to figure out that there is nothing to be learned by the second (fourth, ninth?) kick of the mule.

First win against a Top 10 team in how long? Enjoy. Something that hasn't been done since 99' folks, no matter who did what and how it was done, its a W.

Find reasons to fire all of them, but realize that this team, tonight played for there coach, and themselves. They sold-out, something that Bo's teams never done here.

Go ahead, fire Riley. This program will disappear overnight. Go ahead. Brian Griese would love it, and so would the Big 10 conference.

Go ahead. Listen to what the Big 10 tv guys say, ESPN guys say, cuz they are right........talent just isn't here right now. Its obvious on Defense we don't have enough horses yet to compete. Sure, some bad play calling, but find a game in which you don't find some bad play calling in certain stretches.

Enjoy, probably going to lose next week, against a nobody and win against Iowa. Enjoy this one at least. Forget the coaching right now is the message. Be happy for the players on this team for at least competing for a whole game. They played with GUTS.

First win against a Top 10 team in how long? Enjoy. Something that hasn't been done since 99' folks

I'm not sure what you're talking about. We've beaten top 10 teams in the past 5 years.

Maybe he means a top ten win when we're unranked. If that's the case it was long before '99 since the last one. I think the announcers said 1977 was the last time it happened.

Another clueless fan............boy they are coming out of the woodwork this season.

If I were a recruit for this program right now, I would bail. Go some where that a win is appreciated. I hope this message board is viewed by many across the nation.

Win with class, lose with class.

BEFORE the 4th quarter starts. I am saying right now it is impossible to win this game after that play call. Can't do it

I;ve been a fan since before 95. That was the worst playcall I have seen in over 20 years. Pathetic.completely embarassing

Great call here. A fan all the way back since before 95? No way!

Go ahead. Listen to what the Big 10 tv guys say, ESPN guys say, cuz they are right......

Listening to those guys is why people think Cook is a first rounder. Watch the games and think for yourselves.

As to talent question, championships no, garbage we play against yes.

Watching the other Sparty games this year, and he is. And while Cook had his own personal 'yips' last night, his receivers really screwed him over time and again. They weren't nearly this bad in other games, save for Michigan...and even then, they weren't as bad as they were last night.

I wonder if we're going to be one of those teams that gets in Sparty's craw going forward, kind of like how Kansas State, more often than not, has had Texass' number, no matter how lousy the Kitties are or how great the Whorns are.

Go ahead. Listen to what the Big 10 tv guys say, ESPN guys say, cuz they are right......

Listening to those guys is why people think Cook is a first rounder. Watch the games and think for yourselves.

Watching the other Sparty games this year, and he is. And while Cook had his own personal 'yips' last night, his receivers really screwed him over time and again. They weren't nearly this bad in other games, save for Michigan...and even then, they weren't as bad as they were last night.

I wonder if we're going to be one of those teams that gets in Sparty's craw going forward, kind of like how Kansas State, more often than not, has had Texass' number, no matter how lousy the Kitties are or how great the Whorns are.

Michigan State-Nebraska games have always been close since the Huskers joined the Big Ten, save the first game, a 24-3 Husker beat down of then #9 Michigan State in Lincoln.

I'm not sure if you meant your post as to say that Nebraska is always going to be a not good team and Michigan State will always be a great team, because that may not be the case. Last night could've been an eye-opening night for everyone.

Michigan State-Nebraska games have always been close since the Huskers joined the Big Ten, save the first game, a 24-3 Husker beat down of then #9 Michigan State in Lincoln.

I'm not sure if you meant your post as to say that Nebraska is always going to be a not good team and Michigan State will always be a great team, because that may not be the case. Last night could've been an eye-opening night for everyone.

No, just saying that there are some teams, regardless of how good or bad one or the other is, that jump up and bite folks. K-State and Texass have that relationship, and we seem to have MSU's number, more often than not. Last year we had no business almost pulling the rug out from under them after the first three quarters...but there we are in the fourth, one reception away from winning.

This isn't a bad thing, as long as you're on the good end of it. Another example that we're on the bad end of is us vs. Texass--no matter how good we are, and how lousy Texass is, we ended up losing to them.

Of course, zebra chicanery didn't help us any, but still.

BEFORE the 4th quarter starts. I am saying right now it is impossible to win this game after that play call. Can't do it

I;ve been a fan since before 95. That was the worst playcall I have seen in over 20 years. Pathetic.completely embarassing

Yep I was wrong can't do it outside of a blown out of bounce call by the officials. Sorry didn't see that one coming.

Yep I was wrong can't do it outside of a blown out of bounce call by the officials. Sorry didn't see that one coming.

Keep digging. You're bound to find the bottom of that hole sometime.

• Fire 1

I apologize I didn't realize the truth hurt so much

Another clueless fan............boy they are coming out of the woodwork this season.

If I were a recruit for this program right now, I would bail. Go some where that a win is appreciated. I hope this message board is viewed by many across the nation.

Win with class, lose with class.

You don't even have to take a very hard look around to see the absolutely massive outpouring of love and celebration over last night's win.

Husker nation is in a state of euphoria. Are there gripers? Yes, always have been and always will be! It's all about what you choose to focus on!

• Fire 2

I apologize I didn't realize the truth hurt so much

dont worry, you'll get over the pain of nebraska winning in time.

• Fire 1