Celebration Thread!!!

Mavric

Awesome win.

We may not have the record we would like. We may have lost to some teams we probably shouldn't have. Our pass defense may still be extremely questionable. But these kids don't ever quit and they played with purpose and heart tonight. Imani was a beast. Westerkamp was unbelievable. The team deserved this one, they've been through too many heartbreakers. Great to be on the right side of one of these close ones for a change.

And if anyone is interested, we have not suffered a blowout loss this season and we did win a game of importance against an undefeated top ten team. Those are 2 things we have not been able to lay claim to for some years. Enjoy it Husker nation, we've earned some happy time.

• Fire 1

Still not a fan of the coaches but it was a helluva game.

Are you sure? I wasn't aware of that from your other posts. I think you need to say it at least 30 more times before I can be certain that I understand.

Shut your pie hole.

I'm not the one making the same post 200 times using almost the exact same wording. Shut your own.

Are you sure? I wasn't aware of that from your other posts. I think you need to say it at least 30 more times before I can be certain that I understand.

Shut your pie hole.

I'm not the one making the same post 200 times using almost the exact same wording. Shut your own.

Shut your pie hole.

Shut your pie hole.

i still don't like hot dogs but that was a hell of a game

At the last minute today, the tickets I gave away to a family member they couldn't find anyone else to go, so I decided to attend and man it was the best decision EVER! That environment was unbelieeeeeeeeevable! The players were fired up and fed off the energy. This was a great win for the players. I still think the defensive staff needs to be straightened out and Riley's game management nearly blew it for us... We had some calls bounce our way but hey, that's football. What a memorable game, a memorable experience for a lifetime! I don't know if I'll ever experience something like that again...

This was a great day to be a fan but there's still question marks, there's still a lot to work on. I don't think MSU is as good as advertised they've kind of had this coming all year and it was nice to finally be on the end of a W for once during a nail biter of a game. Great win, lots of improvement to be made from top to bottom but I think its a step forward. Need to carry this momentum for the rest of the year.

At the last minute today, the tickets I gave away to a family member they couldn't find anyone else to go, so I decided to attend and man it was the best decision EVER! That environment was unbelieeeeeeeeevable! The players were fired up and fed off the energy. This was a great win for the players. I still think the defensive staff needs to be straightened out and Riley's game management nearly blew it for us... We had some calls bounce our way but hey, that's football. What a memorable game, a memorable experience for a lifetime! I don't know if I'll ever experience something like that again...

This was a great day to be a fan but there's still question marks, there's still a lot to work on. I don't think MSU is as good as advertised they've kind of had this coming all year and it was nice to finally be on the end of a W for once during a nail biter of a game. Great win, lots of improvement to be made from top to bottom but I think its a step forward. Need to carry this momentum for the rest of the year.

Oh yeah, the bolded is for sure true. Glad you held on to the tickets and got to enjoy the win!

• Fire 1

Oh yeah, the bolded is for sure true. Glad you held on to the tickets and got to enjoy the win!

Throat is definitely sore and hoarse but so worth it! I got goosebumps seeing the players stand on the :bigredn: jumping up and down all at once with the crowd roaring it was a sight to see! Best game I've ever attended by far.

• Fire 1