Bowl Projections

GOAT

Mostly it's because in every thread about bowl chances and projections, there's a few people who come in and hijack it with their meaningless views on what they think the bowl system should be like. Really, we've heard it all, and many of you are just repeating yourself in every freaking bowl thread, and who really gives a damn about what you believe? Can't there be one thread where we stick to the topic and actually talk about possible bowl games, and how each week's results affect them? And if people are excited or interested, why do some (not specifically you) need to piss in their punch bowl?

Go start a thread about how you think there are too many bowl games and 5-7 teams shouldn't be in, and what the system should be. I promise I won't come in and call anyone a bad fan, which I haven't done anyway.

I will assume that much of this post is directed at me. You have a good point. This thread is not about debating the merits of the bowl system. Sorry for taking it off-topic. I just really hate the bowl system and can't help myself.

In the future just quote me if you have a problem with my post. I'm a pretty reasonable guy.

Carry on.

• Fire 1

I think we have too many bowls and I think trams should have minimum 7 wins to get into one. That is the college football fan in me. I think the boel system needs to be reset and reformatted.

The Husker fan in me doesn't care if we are 0-12, I wanna go to a bowl game. Another chance to see Nebraska play is aces in my book.

Yet when I say at 5-7 we shouldn't go to a bowl I usually get met with I'm a bad fan or that I just shouldn't watch. My personal opinion of the bowl system isn't mutually exclusive with my Husker fandom but it gets lumped in with it during discussion.

Mostly it's because in every thread about bowl chances and projections, there's a few people who come in and hijack it with their meaningless views on what they think the bowl system should be like. Really, we've heard it all, and many of you are just repeating yourself in every freaking bowl thread, and who really gives a damn about what you believe? Can't there be one thread where we stick to the topic and actually talk about possible bowl games, and how each week's results affect them? And if people are excited or interested, why do some (not specifically you) need to piss in their punch bowl?

Go start a thread about how you think there are too many bowl games and 5-7 teams shouldn't be in, and what the system should be. I promise I won't come in and call anyone a bad fan, which I haven't done anyway.

Are you pretty much always angry or what?

I will assume that much of this post is directed at me. You have a good point. This thread is not about debating the merits of the bowl system. Sorry for taking it off-topic. I just really hate the bowl system and can't help myself.

In the future just quote me if you have a problem with my post. I'm a pretty reasonable guy.

Carry on.

Thanks IA State. It certainly wasn't directed primarily at you, but it's nice when someone "gets it".