Current Ranking 2016 Class

Once again you're making a failed attempt at twisting my words. Learn how to read! Never said I hoped for our team to do worse or not any better. I hope for the opposite, but with weak recruiting classes, like I keep saying, that's not going to happen... which leads to all of you bitching and complaining during the season, and that's the part I'll enjoy.

Nobody twisted anything. You said that you can't wait to see the melt down after we lose some games.

That is saying you will have fun when we lose.

• Fire 2

Per your quote "CANT WAIT to sit back and watch the meltdown"

That's not twisting words that is showing as eager and excited to me.

Eager to see all of these people who have bad-mouthed me about being critical of recruiting, bitch and whine when we're losing games with the same recruits.

Now let it go.

So you're going to have fun when we lose.

Great fan there bud.

• Fire 1

Per your quote "CANT WAIT to sit back and watch the meltdown"

That's not twisting words that is showing as eager and excited to me.

Eager to see all of these people who have bad-mouthed me about being critical of recruiting, bitch and whine when we're losing games with the same recruits.

Now let it go.

So you're going to have fun when we lose.

Great fan there bud.

I have fun, win or lose. I was president of a frat, remember? :corndance

I always prepare for the worst, and that's why you never hear me complain during the season. You can't expect championships when you barely crack the Top 25 in recruiting, which is what I try to stress. So, I sit back and laugh at all the others who ridicule me throughout recruiting season. This year will be no different.

now...

tumblr_inline_n8gikpZ6761s1tdv8.gif

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Sorry but that's really not saying much...

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these "great" classes.

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in Baton Rouge where they actually have high standards and a 20-something recruiting class would get the coach on the hot seat, not props from message board posters who say what a great job he's doing.

Where is this anger coming from? Riley just landed 2 big commits. We're sure to land a few more by NSD. Why all the pessimism?

As I've stated multiple times, I'm very pleased with the last 2 commits. Just frustrated in lack of progress over recent months. I'd like nothing more than to see this class finish strong and finish in the Top 20.

Not very likely. The definition of a masochist is:

Someone who obtains gratification from being physically or emotionally abused, humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself. The one thing you love most is going against the grain and the attention from badmouthing (and in some cases making false) statements. You love nothing more than pissing in everyone's Wheaties. There is one in every board for nearly every team. Occasionally they are funny but mostly just arrogant and feel they are always the smartest person in the room.

"This is the 2nd highest average star rating of any class in the past 11 years that we've had here at Nebraska (before Miller and Jefferson mind you)."

Sorry but that's really not saying much...

Can't wait to sit back and watch the meltdowns and incessant complaining over the next few years when we're still not making any progress despite all of these "great" classes.

Maybe I'm spoiled because I live in Baton Rouge where they actually have high standards and a 20-something recruiting class would get the coach on the hot seat, not props from message board posters who say what a great job he's doing.

It actually IS saying something.

It's saying that we're trending upward and not down. If you had your druthers, we'd be trending down...which I just don't understand.

Fair enough.

Actually, I do, considering I live in BR (where he coached previously) and when he was hired at Bama it was a HUGE ordeal here and it was well-documented what a huge job it would be to get Bama back on track.

Care to try again?

You are so full of sh#t!!!

He took over a team that had plenty of talent. 12 players that played on the '07 team got drafted.

Here are some names on that '07 team you might have heard of:

John Parker Wilson

Greg McElroy

Roy Upchurch

Glen Coffee

Marquis Maze

Andre Smith

Rolando McClain

Javier Arenas

He returned a total of 18 starters from the '06 team (9 offense, 5 defense and 4 special teams).

Without wading into the debate, because I couldn't care less, there's a better than even chance that the '15 NU squad will end up having more than 12 players drafted.

• Fire 1

Obviously this thread is going off course, so this is a firm warning, the topic WILL return back to the recruiting class rankings and this past B.S. that keeps getting brought up from 3 pages ago is going to stop. We're receiving complaints about this thread being derailed. It needs to stop, you need to keep it about the topic at hand, not your personal problems with one another. If it continues I'll have no choice, but to start issuing warnings. MOVING ON...............

With our recent commits and some that MAY be coming we look to be shaping up nicely considering where we were a few weeks ago and what everyone was thinking and how they were acting. :thumbs

• Fire 2