VV Graduated

I think he's a guy who would benefit greatly from another year playing college ball. He could easily raise his draft stock to somewhere around round 2. As it is it's unlikely he'll even be a day one pick. Walter Football projects him at the #22 DT in the nation, going somewhere in rounds 5-7. LINK Come on Vincent, stay another year!

I think he's a guy who would benefit greatly from another year playing college ball. He could easily raise his draft stock to somewhere around round 2. As it is it's unlikely he'll even be a day one pick. Walter Football projects him at the #22 DT in the nation, going somewhere in rounds 5-7. LINK Come on Vincent, stay another year!

He should stay if he projects below round 2. Hope we get him back.

He can go and I wouldn't care much. More room for the Davis twins to get their feet wet anyway.

Need the depth and experience, but hasn't lived up to the hype IMO. This season 8 tackles, 2 sacks. Missed like 5 games with injuries..... Doesn't exactly scream draft me. 44 total tackles in 2014. In 2014, as bad as the run D was, seemed to have better production. Might have been teams ran against us more as our run D sucked vs this year teams threw more....

Either way, one more year wouldn't hurt his stock IMO.

He can go and I wouldn't care much. More room for the Davis twins to get their feet wet anyway.

I'd much prefer Riley and staff do everything they can to persuade him AND Maliek to stay for another year. VV sustained some injuries throughout his career and hasn't exactly put up gaudy stats. So, I think an extra year may benefit him in the long run. Like your post implies, should Vincent leave then the Davis twins will have to step up however, replacing two experienced interior d-linemen with two inexperienced guys is a tall order.