The RED socks with the white N

Dansker

Who else adored the red socks worn by numerous players in the bowl game? Reminded me of the old 90's teams when players wore red socks and the 2001 squad except I really loved the look with this current team and the big block white N on the socks. Imani Cross, Stanley Morgan, Brandon Reilly, Taariq Allen, Devine Ozigbo, Alonzo Moore, Nate Gerry, Joshua Kalu and others rocked the red socks and I have to say it is a sweet look and is a bit of an intimidating look IMO. Would like to see the whole team wear those next year! Anything that makes us look less like Wisconsin barring major changes is fine by me.

nebraskatarget.0.gif

usatsi_9018236.jpg?w=912&h=608

Foster-Farms-Bowl-jpg.jpg

• Fire 5

I like seeing cool swag on the players. It's little things like that that maybe get kids excited about playing for DONU. I will say that the youngins' do seem to be into the gear and looking fresh out there, which I dig. After all, when you look good you feel good, and when you feel good you play good.

• Fire 1

As already stated they are not socks lol.. they are tights. Thats why you see in some of the pictures they dont go down and cover the feet.

Mouth Gaurds are from Battle sports. My sons wear for basketball the ones like Gerry and alot of the others wear. Red and white with a N on them.

Why does anyone where a mouth guard in basketball? It's a non contact sport

As already stated they are not socks lol.. they are tights. Thats why you see in some of the pictures they dont go down and cover the feet.

Mouth Gaurds are from Battle sports. My sons wear for basketball the ones like Gerry and alot of the others wear. Red and white with a N on them.

Elbows flying around

image.png

• Fire 1

Basketball is not a non contact sport.

Have you ever played competitive basketball?

• Fire 1