TE Chase Allen [Iowa State - Signed LOI]

Haspula

Seems odd. Did predictors find out IA State is giving him a new car or something?

I honestly can't fathom a person choosing Iowa State over Nebraska for anything other than a few reason:

Lives near Ames.... that's about it.

His Dad has ties to the university so that is another consideration.

With Chase's athleticism and size, I really want him to pick DONU, but probably not as much as I'd rather see him pick someone else other than Michigan.

That makes me think we're gonna get Fitz.

???? These aren't even the same position. What leads you to this conclusion
just on a pure numbers standing. Fitz was seeming to be slightly further down our necessity list as we need tackles badly, Lamar is too good to pass up, same with Simmons if he comes, and TE is another big need numbers wise.

That makes me think we're gonna get Fitz.

???? These aren't even the same position. What leads you to this conclusion
just on a pure numbers standing. Fitz was seeming to be slightly further down our necessity list as we need tackles badly, Lamar is too good to pass up, same with Simmons if he comes, and TE is another big need numbers wise.

Fitz is a higher rank then Simmons. We aren't even sure where Simmons would play

Seems odd. Did predictors find out IA State is giving him a new car or something?

I honestly can't fathom a person choosing Iowa State over Nebraska for anything other than a few reason:

With Chase's athleticism and size, I really want him to pick DONU, but probably not as much as I'd rather see him pick someone else other than Michigan.

Sounds like maybe Harbaugh's antics backfired on him with his negative talk about Nebraska.

I went to ISU for Engineering, but quite frankly other than academics I would have picked another school.

Very surprised the last 4 crystal balls are for ISU.

Sounds like maybe Harbaugh's antics backfired on him with his negative talk about Nebraska.

I went to ISU for Engineering, but quite frankly other than academics I would have picked another school.

Very surprised the last 4 crystal balls are for ISU.

Mostly Michigan guys & Wiltfong who seems to predict for Iowa & Iowa St.