101 Things to Do in Lincoln

I'm in for 21. I guess that means I'm slightly less pathetic than JJHusker1. (And I need to get back to Lincoln more often.) :lol:

With Red Dead Redemption's additions to the list I add 6 more, making my total 24. Who's slightly less pathetic now? :lol:

Ha ha! I've only done one on Red Dead Redemption's list. So I guess you are the slightly less pathetic one now. I need to get back to Lincoln more often. :lol:

Only 24, but to be fair I wasn't 21 when I lived there.

I'm intrigued by this Yia Yia's, tell me more.

It's crap pizza. I make much better pies at home.

No, it's not. No, you don't.

Anyhow, I love Yia Yia's but I can't figure out why they serve a hunk of bread with their pizza. a) it's not that good and b) we're already eating pizza so why do we need it?

Oh, I didn't realize that I couldn't have an opinion and like something else. Weird.

Am I the only one who actually can't stand Yia Yia's pizza? Give me a slice of the Randy Ross from Lazzari's any day.

The Northerner remembers...but yeah, could do without the whole hipster thing.

Pretty sure Randy's Grill @ 48th & Holdredge is Coop's Corner now too. The tastees do not live up to the hype either.

Only 24, but to be fair I wasn't 21 when I lived there.

I'm intrigued by this Yia Yia's, tell me more.

It's crap pizza. I make much better pies at home.

No, it's not. No, you don't.

Anyhow, I love Yia Yia's but I can't figure out why they serve a hunk of bread with their pizza. a) it's not that good and b) we're already eating pizza so why do we need it?

Oh, I didn't realize that I couldn't have an opinion and like something else. Weird.

When it comes to Yia Yia's you should have realized it.

I'm in for 21. I guess that means I'm slightly less pathetic than JJHusker1. (And I need to get back to Lincoln more often.) :lol:

With Red Dead Redemption's additions to the list I add 6 more, making my total 24. Who's slightly less pathetic now? :lol:

Ha ha! I've only done one on Red Dead Redemption's list. So I guess you are the slightly less pathetic one now. I need to get back to Lincoln more often. :lol:

Must be party at the Cherry Hut, huh? Everybody's done that haven't they?

And to be clear, I am still pathetic. I don't even recognize many of those places or names. I have read about dLeons here on HB, that is one I feel like I need to try. I'm 52 but still feel I am missing out on some awesome 3AM drunk breakfast burrito or something. Sad.

And to be clear, I am still pathetic. I don't even recognize many of those places or names. I have read about dLeons here on HB, that is one I feel like I need to try. I'm 52 but still feel I am missing out on some awesome 3AM drunk breakfast burrito or something. Sad.

You misspelled "poutine"

I've done 56.

Since leaving Lincoln 4 years ago, there are a lot of activities and restaurants on the list I never had a chance to try (mostly the new Haymarket/Railyard stuff). I miss Yia yia's. Best pizza and best beer selection in town. The Polynesian slice is like a party of unexpected flavor in your mouth. Always thought Lees chicken was a disgusting place.

It can be any time of day, D'Leons is 24 hours. I reccomend the Hash Brown Burrito and eating it alone so you don't weep in front of anyone out of pure joy.