CB Deommodore Lenoir [Oregon - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My concern with these guys is the hype is there right now. Commitments like KJJ are fresh and recruiting like crazy. But are they going to be able to stay that fresh in ppl's minds over the next 10mo. Most these recruits may only make it back one more time before signing day. They will probably go take OV's to major schools and may come away with some of those major programs too. I just hope we can sustain this, it's a long period of time and kids tend to swing around based on fresh visits to major places.

My concern with these guys is the hype is there right now. Commitments like KJJ are fresh and recruiting like crazy. But are they going to be able to stay that fresh in ppl's minds over the next 10mo. Most these recruits may only make it back one more time before signing day. They will probably go take OV's to major schools and may come away with some of those major programs too. I just hope we can sustain this, it's a long period of time and kids tend to swing around based on fresh visits to major places.

You control what you can control. If a kid flips in the last month, then he flips. The coaching staff has gone beyond and above in recruiting this offseason.

You control what you can control. If a kid flips in the last month, then he flips. The coaching staff has gone beyond and above in recruiting this offseason.
These are first world problems of becoming a top rated recruiting team. i understand the sentiment but like bball, I'd like to believe the coaches aren't settling and have worked hard enough to have contingency plans if a commit does flip.

These are first world problems of becoming a top rated recruiting team. i understand the sentiment but like bball, I'd like to believe the coaches aren't settling and have worked hard enough to have contingency plans if a commit does flip.

Swing for the fences and be mindful of Plan Bs if they flip. Hell how many times have we been poached when this happens to another school with a high rates class?

Can you imagine a backfield with Lamar Jackson, Demmodore Lenoir, Darnay Holmes, and Marquel Dismuke? The you have JoJo Domann, Antonio Reed, Aaron Williams, Greg Simmons, Mohammed Barry, Pernell Jefferson, Quayshon Alexander. The davis twins in the middle. We just need some D-Linemen!

Understandable sentiment. But rarely will we have this kind of connection to a class where some commits have connections to so many other highly rated recruits. I say milk this for all its with for as long as we can. Maybe we only get one more two. But because of the expose amongst recruits we have in this class, I say throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. It's like hitting on chicks you know are out of your league(not me cuz i got that much game) but you sack up cause you have nothing to lose.

Can you imagine a backfield with Lamar Jackson, Demmodore Lenoir, Darnay Holmes, and Marquel Dismuke? The you have JoJo Domann, Antonio Reed, Aaron Williams, Greg Simmons, Mohammed Barry, Pernell Jefferson, Quayshon Alexander. The davis twins in the middle. We just need some D-Linemen!

Understandable sentiment. But rarely will we have this kind of connection to a class where some commits have connections to so many other highly rated recruits. I say milk this for all its with for as long as we can. Maybe we only get one more maybe two. But because of the exposure amongst recruits we have in this class, I say throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. It's like hitting on chicks you know are out of your league(not me cuz i got that much game) but you sack up cause you have nothing to lose.