LB Rahyme Johnson [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agree to disagree all - I'd just prefer to chase equally talented players without the history of issues. And come on Huskinator, you in the middle of a crowded FB game being filmed, as a just signed recruit to UCLA with lots of attention and press would go out and rub Icy Hot in a kids face? And I can't imagine these boards if a local kid who had verbally committed just decided not to come to the spring game. Again I won't beat a dead horse, but I disagree with you two on this one.

Ahhhhh, so you're Angel Salazar, come to join the board after having IcyHot rubbed in your face.

Until I actually see something credible, I'm going to assume you're wrong and coming here to start problems that don't exist. Once again, the news video names a different player, and Rahyme doesn't wear number 16 (or at least didn't) - for example, SEE THE PICTURE AT THE TOP OF THE ARTICLE IN HIM IN A #9 JERSEY.

Nice catch Atbone95

Yeah, I'm here to start problems - right. Chill out Atbone. Sorry I came to a forum to discuss current recruiting topics with others, you seem to be overly sensitive and reactive.

I would agree with you about the concern, but ATbone had a point that it seems like it was a different player.

My last post on the subject, and I should not even respond but I feel attacked. Check his Hudl highlights. He wears #16, or at least has for the last two years. The photo in the article your referenced is an old one. I didn't just willy nilly ask the question without reason in order to get everyone stirred up. Just wanted to gauge the awareness and thoughts behind his candidacy. Good luck to the kid, hope that he lands where he's meant to be. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3177443/highlights/310417390

My last post on the subject, and I should not even respond but I feel attacked. Check his Hudl highlights. He wears #16, or at least has for the last two years. The photo in the article your referenced is an old one. I didn't just willy nilly ask the question without reason in order to get everyone stirred up. Just wanted to gauge the awareness and thoughts behind his candidacy. Good luck to the kid, hope that he lands where he's meant to be. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/3177443/highlights/310417390

Nebraska, so you can doubt for another four years. :)