LB Rahyme Johnson [UCLA - Signed LOI]

Mavric

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We need to give God a call and make sure he fixes the weather forecast for tomorrow! this could be something incredibly special with a huge recruiting weekend. Maybe a mass commitment video on the big screen as all these recruits line up on the field together at half time and announce - Go Big Red!!

Optimism if ive ever seem it

Yes! optimistic and realistic! There is a very strong positive vibe going on in Lincoln tonight! The stormy weather may just signal the kind of storm that's about the beset the college football world in the fall of 2016! It all starts tomorrow with the coming together of one of the best group of football recruits ever assembled in Lincoln. I am sure Mike Riley and his staff as just as excited to enterain and congratulate these recruits as they join the Husker Nation as to be getting ready for a football game in April! The Big Red Express train leaves the station tomorrow! Rumbling out of the plains of Nebraska to dominate college football once again! Nebraska football is yet again a rising star! Keep the faith! And keep your eye on the ball as you will enjoy this grand ride! I feel it in my Husker bones!

We need to give God a call and make sure he fixes the weather forecast for tomorrow! this could be something incredibly special with a huge recruiting weekend. Maybe a mass commitment video on the big screen as all these recruits line up on the field together at half time and announce - Go Big Red!!

Yes! optimistic and realistic! There is a very strong positive vibe going on in Lincoln tonight! The stormy weather may just signal the kind of storm that's about the beset the college football world in the fall of 2016! It all starts tomorrow with the coming together of one of the best group of football recruits ever assembled in Lincoln. I am sure Mike Riley and his staff as just as excited to enterain and congratulate these recruits as they join the Husker Nation as to be getting ready for a football game in April! The Big Red Express train leaves the station tomorrow! Rumbling out of the plains of Nebraska to dominate college football once again! Nebraska football is yet again a rising star! Keep the faith! And keep your eye on the ball as you will enjoy this grand ride! I feel it in my Husker bones!

Go away! FOREVER!!!!!

Go away! FOREVER!!!!!
DBHOF worthy

So what if he's optimistic? Don't be an ass about it.

• Fire 1

Go away! FOREVER!!!!!
DBHOF worthy

So what if he's optimistic? Don't be an ass about it.

I see what you are saying about optimism... He's literally posting on every single thread feeling in his bones that this will be a commit. There comes a time where it's like, ok dude relax

Being reported that he is visiting here.

Which 'he?' The 5 star running back or Rayme?

Rahyme and Lenoir.

Right. I was asking bout this guy

"RB 5 Star Carr is on that plane as well...."

They took a connecting flight between LA to Omaha. Carr reportedly took a different flight and went to Miami.

• Fire 1

Was hoping for a commitment from him today
Actually i hope he does the right thing first and calls up UCLA and decommits before announcing any commitment to us. Many kids get into recruiting and dont think actions have consequences. Need to show you know how to do the right thing.

Agreed but I'm impatient and I feel this guy gives us an opening to more