Major League Baseball 2016

Mavric

Same ol' John Lester....

Addison Russell - Half Man/HALF AMAZING

8797befa43ad42ea9ff51b61c5868ee7_tx600.J

Lester didn't have the greatest outing. Last year he started off the same way then settled down in May for an OK year. I was hoping he would come out on fire this year but...well....

Obviously his offense didn't help him out that much until finally in the 7th and 8th innings.

Once again, the Cubs show why they are going to be so much fun to watch this year.

• Fire 1

Same ol' John Lester....

8797befa43ad42ea9ff51b61c5868ee7_tx600.J

Lester didn't have the greatest outing. Last year he started off the same way then settled down in May for an OK year. I was hoping he would come out on fire this year but...well....

Obviously his offense didn't help him out that much until finally in the 7th and 8th innings.

Once again, the Cubs show why they are going to be so much fun to watch this year.

Yeah BRB I've never really been a huge Lester fan. He did have a nice season though last year though and you can't deny him that. However the 7 earned runs in his 2 playoff losses last year. Ugh. It just seems as if he doesn't deliver when it's crunch time or when the stage is bigger. I am hopeful though that this playoff run will be different for him.

Still am super bummed about Schwarber but yes we are going to be a blast to watch again this year!

I was there for opening night Monday and that homer was just a thing of beauty. Incredible. And the place went nuts. You would've thought it was Game 7 of the NLCS.

That is awesome Enhance. I think the level of excitement is even higher this year!

Tonight's game so far: After 1 inning...

Cubs- 5

Reds- 1