Major League Baseball 2016

Mavric

As a baseball fan, I hate seeing what has happened to the Atlanta Braves. To say they are awful is a huge understatement. How that franchise went south in such a hurry is mind-blowing. I hope they have a good farm system because most of the players you see now surely will not be on their 2017 Opening Day roster.

Remember the 1990's when their games were shown on TBS (this coming from an A's fan)?

If the Rangers had just hit Bautista the first time they saw him this year, instead of waiting till his very last AB against them this year, things would have been different. It doesn't look good on the Rangers behalf either that they brought in a pitcher who throws 98+ and his sole intention was to hit him.

10 years ago Bautista's slide would have been filed under the "playing the game the right way to help my team win" category. With new rule changes it's now a dirty slide. Both sides can take some blame for what happened but it'll be interesting to see how many games Odor gets. I'll be very surprised if it's less than 10.