Major League Baseball 2016

Mavric

This Cubs team is so much fun and so good. Contreras gets some well deserved love last night, but Almora Jr. is killing it only two weeks into the majors.

Can you imagine if Schwarber didn't go down for the season what this line up would look/be like? Oh man. Such an abundance of young talent on this team.

Madden was completely out of position players and by the end of the game, he had pitchers playing in the outfield and then they would come in and pitch.

The guy definitely thinks outside the box to win games.

The lack of variety of strategy is what turns me off. And I'm not talking about "He pulls the ball so take 3 steps to your right" or pulling in the infield when you expect a bunt. If you have a given situation, 90-95% of the time you will see the same defense set-up.

When I coached a girls rec softball team, I had the most fun when only 8 players showed up.

That's why I like football, especially college football. The variety of both offenses and defenses is intriguing.