Major League Baseball 2016

Mavric

Cubs have lost 6 of their last 10. They have the talent to win it all this year so I just hope they can put it all together come playoff time. That Mets series is still in my mind.

Lost 8 of their last 11. It's time to see what Joe is made of as a manager. Has to get the offense hot again.

The thing to remember is slumps like this will happen one, maybe even two more times this season. It always does. Better to have it happen now than in September.

Plus, Sczur and Heyward are back in the line up, which will help their overall performance, like in the fashion of a 12-3 walloping of the red birds. =)

As a baseball fan, I hate seeing what has happened to the Atlanta Braves. To say they are awful is a huge understatement. How that franchise went south in such a hurry is mind-blowing. I hope they have a good farm system because most of the players you see now surely will not be on their 2017 Opening Day roster.

Remember the 1990's when their games were shown on TBS (this coming from an A's fan)?

shouldnt be the same team come september. they do have talent in the minors. have 2 guys playing short who are in the top 100 prospects. one will transition to second and that will most likely become their double play combo for the next 6 years. also have their third baseman of the future in the minors too. cant remember how close he is but should be up in sept as well. smith and enciarte will man two of the OF positions, which two depends on how good of a defensive outfielder smith becomes. then they have stockpiled enough pitching that they should be able to shore up catcher and the third outfield spot. '17 most likely wont be the year but '18 or '19 they should be back up towards the top.