Major League Baseball 2016

Mavric

Yeah. Pat Hughes tonight was saying that after that home run it was like a playoff atmosphere.

Btw....make that 8-1 Cubs.

Reds pitcher threw 57 pitches in the first inning.

That poor guy. :hmmph

:laughpound :laughpound :laughpound :laughpound

Pretty pathetic.

And, yes, I know lots of Cards fans that wouldn't do this.

Jason Heyward’s return to St. Louis was marred with racial slurs.

In addition to booing, crowd mics picked up multiple Cardinals fans allegedly yelling the N-word at the new Chicago Cubs right fielder, who played last season for the Redbirds.

Heyward — who signed an eight-year, $184 million contract in the offseason — spent just one year with St. Louis.

Sadly, fans who who felt slighted by his so-called betrayal, felt booing wasn't enough to get their point across.

Was listening to the broadcast of the Phils game Thor pitched the other night and heard a Phillie fan yell, clear as day, "THAT'LL STRAIGHTEN YOUR CURLS OUT, GIRLFRIEND!" when they threw high and inside to Thor. Made me laugh out loud. Looks like the Mets are getting their momentum behind them though after the rough start. The lumber is coming out and oddly enough, Thor, Matz, and Verrett have been the best pitchers. Gonna be another good year.

Little late, but sucks about Schwarber, Cubs fan. Left a gaping hole in my fantasy lineup. Sounds like the surgery went well though. Do you envision him with a future with the Cubs, or will they try to deal him to an AL team so he can DH? He really doesn't have a defensive position.

• Fire 1

What Arrieta does pitching doesn't surprise me anymore. Two years ago you could tell he had no hit stuff. The suprise was where this one took place. Cincy can be a bandbox and has a pretty spacious center. The guy is a physical freak and seldom throws his change up that is a game ender.

But, what this game voids be is the wake up for the offense. They were 11-4 with basically Fowler hitting. Bryant goes 4-6 with two dongs, including the slam. Rizzo goes deep for the second day in a row. Zobrist, Heyward, and Soler multiple hits. Maybe it is the start of the hats getting hot and then look the f#*k out.

• Fire 2

What Arrieta does pitching doesn't surprise me anymore. Two years ago you could tell he had no hit stuff. The suprise was where this one took place. Cincy can be a bandbox and has a pretty spacious center. The guy is a physical freak and seldom throws his change up that is a game ender.

But, what this game voids be is the wake up for the offense. They were 11-4 with basically Fowler hitting. Bryant goes 4-6 with two dongs, including the slam. Rizzo goes deep for the second day in a row. Zobrist, Heyward, and Soler multiple hits. Maybe it is the start of the hats getting hot and then look the f#*k out.

.87 ERA. Wow.....and I missed watching it.

If this game could be a catalyst to waking up the offense and the pitching continues to be strong.....they will be the most dominant team in baseball.