WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sure JC is going crazy right now but I think he's going to Wazzu unfortunately. This is a blow by the way but nothing against our coaches. We really wanted him and Nebraska is an unbelievable place to play football but I just have a feeling he didn't like Lincoln that's why it's hard to say no. I also think his uncles and mom want him to be the star somewhere and for some reason they think Nebraska isn't the place...maybe bc Tyjon Lindsey? I don't know but he could be here too most definitely. I'm sure it's hard for him I just hope he's getting advice with his best interest in mind

If he is going to be homesick, then i dont want him here.... And i dont mean that like "You dont want to be here dont be here"... I mean if he is going to be homesick and miserable here, I want him to stay where he feels safe and comfortable.

The kid is looking at the distance and is freaking out. I fully understand but think he should know Lincoln is like a second home. He will have a bunch of buddies from the west coast and I bet he will be too busy having a great time to notice.

He has done a lot of research on Nebraska and just curious how much he has done on WSU. Seems like it might be the unknown and is only going there because it is closer...

Make the best choice for you and the rest will work itself out.

If he is going to be homesick, then i dont want him here.... And i dont mean that like "You dont want to be here dont be here"... I mean if he is going to be homesick and miserable here, I want him to stay where he feels safe and comfortable.

The kid is looking at the distance and is freaking out. I fully understand but think he should know Lincoln is like a second home. He will have a bunch of buddies from the west coast and I bet he will be too busy having a great time to notice.

He has done a lot of research on Nebraska and just curious how much he has done on WSU. Seems like it might be the unknown and is only going there because it is closer...

To be honest I think he'd be happy at which ever he chooses. The important piece will be to finally commit to one and sign the paper. I'm sure WSU is a pretty good school.

To be honest I think he'd be happy at which ever he chooses. The important piece will be to finally commit to one and sign the paper. I'm sure WSU is a pretty good school.

Wazzu would be fun, if you liked getting the side of your head caved in by the elite teams in your conference.... He can get that at Nebraska!

Wazzu would be fun, if you liked getting the side of your head caved in by the elite teams in your conference.... He can get that at Nebraska!

It's almost like he wants to go somewhere as remote as Lincoln, but without any of the football success.

All kids are going to be homesick. I want kids in Lincoln that are willing to battle that feeling. Change is hard and even harder when your brain is immature.

All kids are going to be homesick. I want kids in Lincoln that are willing to battle that feeling. Change is hard and even harder when your brain is immature.
When your brain is immature.. science..

He's trying to find the path best for him. It's a tough call. Nothing to do with this brain immaturity nonsense you speak of.

When your brain is immature.. science..

He's trying to find the path best for him. It's a tough call. Nothing to do with this brain immaturity nonsense you speak of.

All 17/18 brains are immature. Especially boys.

• Mavric unlocked this topic