WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let me get this straight....if Calvin backs out, he is bad mouthed and we will rant, but if any other player in the land (Blades - Florida) does the same thing but sign with US, he is a great kid and "welcome aboard. WE LOVE YOU......

Wow...

People commit and decommitt all the time. Not many commit, publicly commit to another school, decommit, commit to previously committed school and then decommit less than a week later. Thats the difference between Blades and Calvin.

I understand the dynamics of this one case with the see-saw....but just go back in this thread alone and see the reaction he got when he didn't pick NU at the Army game, and he hadn't even committed...so NO , he didn't "commit" publicly and we will never know if he was a silent.....people where on his a$$ the first time.....forget about this time. They rode him hard after the first "so-called" decommit, but at the same time praised Lindsey when he did the exact same thing (maybe worse bc he was public commit).

Double standard.

Let me get this straight....if Calvin backs out, he is bad mouthed and we will rant, but if any other player in the land (Blades - Florida) does the same thing but sign with US, he is a great kid and "welcome aboard. WE LOVE YOU......

Wow...

People commit and decommitt all the time. Not many commit, publicly commit to another school, decommit, commit to previously committed school and then decommit less than a week later. Thats the difference between Blades and Calvin.

I understand the dynamics of this one case with the see-saw....but just go back in this thread alone and see the reaction he got when he didn't pick NU at the Army game, and he hadn't even committed...so NO , he didn't "commit" publicly and we will never know if he was a silent.....people where on his a$$ the first time.....forget about this time. They rode him hard after the first "so-called" decommit, but at the same time praised Lindsey when he did the exact same thing (maybe worse bc he was public commit).

Double standard.

He committed to NU on our in home right before the dead period. You can say I cant prove it but it is fact.

Wow...

Double standard.

He's also potentially committing to his third school in less than a month. I don't see any overtly disrespectful remarks. Probably a bunch coming on twitter but that's not us so save the heat for the people who make the egregious comments. That's not people on here.

Wow...

Double standard.

I agree to a point, but if he still had questions on where he wanted to go he should have waited to signing day.

Wow...

Double standard.

I agree to a point, but if he still had questions on where he wanted to go he should have waited to signing day.

Exactly. Maybe we backed off because Lewis is N! I can dream, right?

Wow...

It's not what he's done, it's how he's gone about doing it.

Wow...

Double standard.

Exactly. Maybe we backed off because Lewis is N! I can dream, right?

Thanks for getting the board of the grump train

WSU got in his ear and is selling him on catching 100 passes per year in the Air Raid.

And never winning any hardware

Not to be a negative nancy, but as opposed to what here? Optimistic about the future but we can't exactly say we've won much more of meaning. Let the kid go where he wants now because if he doesn't, then he will partway through his time on campus and it'll be worse.

• Mavric unlocked this topic