WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I can understand the offense would be fun for a WR like him, could understand sticking to the West Coast aspect too. Just think he is giving up a lot to bail on NU. His mom knows NU is where he wants to go, he has a solid relationship with the entire coaching staff, he has developed friendships with incoming and outgoing players at NU. WSU, outside of a random year or two, will never be what NU has been and could be when the ball gets rolling. Not that Lincoln is top 10 college town, but it's depressing af in Pullman, WA.

Hmmmmm a lot of mud thrown at this kid over the past 24 hours. Turns out it may not be his fault. Maybe he's not "a spade"

It's not his fault that he can't make the grades to get into ND or even NU?

He's not wish washy or misleading.

I see what you're saying. It is crap he is taking heat from idiots on tweeter. I guess I just took exception to saying its not his fault for failing to get admitted into Nebraska.

Hmmmmm a lot of mud thrown at this kid over the past 24 hours. Turns out it may not be his fault. Maybe he's not "a spade"

It's not his fault that he can't make the grades to get into ND or even NU?
He's not wish washy or misleading.
I see what you're saying. It is crap he is taking heat from idiots on tweeter. I guess I just took exception to saying its not his fault for failing to get admitted into Nebraska.

That part does truly sadden me. It's not difficult to apply yourself and get into college.

• Mavric unlocked this topic