WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Something smells funny, here. Almost has to have been our idea. Wonder what that means for tomorrow.

This. I think it was our idea. He had a tweet complaining that fans and reporters complain about loyalty, but "they don't know the half of it." That seems to suggest that not coming to Nebraska is at least not entirely his idea. But who knows, the kid is all over the place, so it is hard to ascribe any logic to what he does...

He tweeted that yesterday before all the nonsense. I wouldn't look to hard into that

Let me get this straight....if Calvin backs out, he is bad mouthed and we will rant, but if any other player in the land (Blades - Florida) does the same thing but sign with US, he is a great kid and "welcome aboard. WE LOVE YOU......

Wow...

• Fire 2

Let me get this straight....if Calvin backs out, he is bad mouthed and we will rant, but if any other player in the land (Blades - Florida) does the same thing but sign with US, he is a great kid and "welcome aboard. WE LOVE YOU......

Wow...

I think they are basing it on the comments people are saying he said. "Let me see if they still show love and how they react". That stuff is a bit different than Blades. This would be a second spurning as well. I think a lot of people are saying they are just over it and moving on. That's not really bad mouthing and more of just an on to the next guy mentality.

• Fire 2

Wow...

Totally different situations

Wow...

People commit and decommit all the time. Not many commit, publicly commit to another school, decommit, commit to previously committed school and then decommit less than a week later. Thats the difference between Blades and Calvin.
  • Mavric unlocked this topic