WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Didnt his twitter page used to say Nebraska commit etc?

Yes.

Just to throw this out there.

Keyshawn, who committed a long time ago and never wavered, many a time took down his Nebraska twitter banner stuff. Every time it happened, Husker fans freaked out at him on twitter and he tweeted out, you guys are crazy, I'm not going anywhere else.

Sometimes the Twitter stuff is significant, sometimes it's nothing. I guess we will find out tomorrow :)

The one thing different here is KJJ never gave the perception nor had any kind of history with flipping etc.

I really feel that Jamire is doing it for attention. I mean he said he committed to OSU to see how Nebraska would react and if they would show him love still.

That was brandon Reilly who said that. There is no proof and we shouldn't hold him to those rumors.

I'm just astonished on how quickly people want to tear a kid down.

Since when does setting realistic expectations = tearing a kid down?

Wow, another 4* WR, that makes 4 in all and when have you ever seen that happen @ DONU?(ans: NEVER) It appears that after all these many years we might actually have a guy or two that can get them ball like a REAL QB do....(fingers crossed) So, great, maybe we get 'air NE 2.0" up and running, but wait, what about the rest of the team? Meh, mostly 3* haven, same ol' same ol', and until that changes we will keep playing 2nd and/or 3rd fiddle in CFB, I don't care what anybody says or what fancy new DC(et al) they bring in.

Ok, well, welcome Jamire, you and your other WR buddies are a sight for sore eyes. Maybe we can generate a big time passing game, at least, now.

Yes.

Keyshawn, who committed a long time ago and never wavered, many a time took down his Nebraska twitter banner stuff. Every time it happened, Husker fans freaked out at him on twitter and he tweeted out, you guys are crazy, I'm not going anywhere else.

Sometimes the Twitter stuff is significant, sometimes it's nothing. I guess we will find out tomorrow :)

The one thing different here is KJJ never gave the perception nor had any kind of history with flipping etc.

I really feel that Jamire is doing it for attention. I mean he said he committed to OSU to see how Nebraska would react and if they would show him love still.

That was brandon Reilly who said that. There is no proof and we shouldn't hold him to those rumors.

The kid shares one post that's pro another team and we are comparing him to a kid who left the program high and dry last year. It's unfair to refer to him as a flip flopper for devommittinb from a school and joining us.

Yes.

The kid shares one post that's pro another team and we are comparing him to a kid who left the program high and dry last year. It's unfair to refer to him as a flip flopper for decommitting from a school and joining us.

Last time I checked, joining us is a good thing, right?

• Fire 1

Yes.

The kid shares one post that's pro another team and we are comparing him to a kid who left the program high and dry last year. It's unfair to refer to him as a flip flopper for decommitting from a school and joining us.

Last time I checked, joining us is a good thing, right?

That's my point. He's one of us. Stop the hate

Just now got around to watching Jamire's HUDL video embedded in his Rival's profile. He has some great highlights, but that little move at the endzone right at the end of the video was classic! Can't wait till he signs with us tomorrow and makes the last several pages of this thread look foolish. :thumbs:

• Mavric unlocked this topic