WR Jamire Calvin [Washington State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

155 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I will stick up for the kid as far as people "bad mouthing" him. He is in HS and this decision is tough. I have helped numerous athletes make this very decision and some are torn beyond belief. With that said, my satisfaction with this class is NOT dependent on whether or not he is N or out. If he is N, he will be a fantastic addition. If he is out, good luck to him and remember that we already have 3 4* guys here in this class. I hope he is N, but we will see.

• Fire 3

I'd love for him to be a Husker, and I'll wish him well and respect it if he's not.

This past month has been odd for following along with Calvin's recruitment, and Its not that I don't care anymore, its just that I'm exhausted by it.

In all reality, this is one of the most obvious cases to me where a recruit should not sign with ANYONE on national signing day. There is no reason he can't wait another week if that's what it takes to make the proper decision.... Better to wait another week, regardless of how exhausting it is for us fans, than to change your mind a year from now.

• Fire 2
  • Mavric unlocked this topic