199 People, Places & Things Donald Trump has insulted on Twitter

Well I'm Christian and I don't support Trump. There goes that poor attempt to link the two. Unfortunately, the Republican party also has a significant portion of the uneducated white trash population in it's camp. I'm guessing that is the contingent that is carrying Trump so far. It surely isn't educated people or practicing Christians.

The choices in this Presidential election are even worse than the last couple. That's saying something, something not good at all for the direction we're headed.

What % of the US population will leave America if (it is a long shot) Trump wins?

I don't think its a long shot at all. The longer the republicans have multiple candidates the quicker he will lock up the nomination. Hell I think he will win anyways because this is new and fresh, the idea of getting a politician out of Washington. Trump vs Hilary would be interesting but I think trump would expose the hell out of her and she's facing an uphill battle with men anyways who refuse to vote for a woman.

I totally agree that he will expose her, big time. In many different ways.

Well I'm Christian and I don't support Trump. There goes that poor attempt to link the two.

Would you vote for him if he got the nomination? I think that's the issue here. He clearly is getting a lot of the Christian vote in the primaries. Or at least the "Christian" vote.

No. I will not vote for Trump in any circumstance. Same thing goes for Cruz and Hillary and Sanders.

I think something to keep in mind here is that we are talking about strictly republican primaries with an extremely poor field. To some extent, primary voters have to pick one of the morons.

Well I'm Christian and I don't support Trump. There goes that poor attempt to link the two.

Would you vote for him if he got the nomination? I think that's the issue here. He clearly is getting a lot of the Christian vote in the primaries. Or at least the "Christian" vote.

No. I will not vote for Trump in any circumstance. Same thing goes for Cruz and Hillary and Sanders.

I think something to keep in mind here is that we are talking about strictly republican primaries with an extremely poor field. To some extent, primary voters have to pick one of the morons.

They could pick no one. But the Republican primaries are having record turnouts. I have no idea what the Christian % of the primary voters is though. I'm also Christian, for the record, and don't understand why so many fellow Christians are staunchly in support of the Republican party except the ones who list abortion as their most important or only cause.

They could pick no one. But the Republican primaries are having record turnouts. I have no idea what the Christian % of the primary voters is though. I'm also Christian, for the record, and don't understand why so many fellow Christians are staunchly in support of the Republican party except the ones who list abortion as their most important or only cause.

Yeah, I don't understand the draw for Christians to the Republican party, or either party for that matter. I think much of it is the abortion issue. I mean if a person is opposed to abortion, at all, then the dem party is definitely off limits. It's almost like the dems enjoy killing fetus'.

As far as Trump's success so far, it really has to be as simple as people being totally fed up with the way things are but, all the while not realizing that his bombastic bullsh#t isn't going to be any better. It's easy to criticize virtually everything as Trump does because so much truly is jacked up in this country. But the people that support him don't seem to be smart enough to recognize he is no kind of answer. It's like the Republican party got to the edge of sanity and just when you thought they'd have to head back towards being rational they decided to yell cowabunga and jump. It just isn't a credible party anymore, and neither is the dem party. It's really unbelievable where politics are at in this country.

Moreover, I think it's rather disgusting the way Falwell and Robertson are going out of their way to be buddy-buddy with Trump when he wants to do an interview with them.

I'm going to stop short of questioning the man's faith (taking Jeb!'s lead :lol:), but I wish a significant figure in the faith community would stand up and call him on his deplorable, un-Christian sentiments.

Moreover, I think it's rather disgusting the way Falwell and Robertson are going out of their way to be buddy-buddy with Trump when he wants to do an interview with them.

I'm going to stop short of questioning the man's faith (taking Jeb!'s lead :lol:), but I wish a significant figure in the faith would stand up and call him on his deplorable, un-Christian sentiments.

They're both nuts too.

• Fire 1

If you understood that what you believe is actually false, then your confusion would be solved. Christians by and large definitely do not staunchly support the Republican party. Rather they somewhat staunchly anti-support Dems since Dems do more damage to them than Reps do. Christians with some wisdom, so, some but not all, staunchly support almost no one since they understand that all people are sinners, power corrupts, etc. Staunch support typically indicates "faith in man" which is a very bad idea. You should find some smarter Christians to hang out with.

• Fire 4

If you understood that what you believe is actually false, then your confusion would be solved. Christians by and large definitely do not staunchly support the Republican party. Rather they somewhat staunchly anti-support Dems since Dems do more damage to them than Reps do. Christians with some wisdom, so, some but not all, staunchly support almost no one since they understand that all people are sinners, power corrupts, etc. Staunch support typically indicates "faith in man" which is a very bad idea. You should find some smarter Christians to hang out with.

Good post, Sargon. Very grounded.