SIGNED - WR Tyjon Lindsey

HuskerBoard Predictor  

146 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

https://twitter.com/tyjonlindsey/status/822116865640013824

Looks like there was a mistake. Do not go to Bishop Gormon on NSD

I wonder if its an NCAA violation, or is it solely from a school safety standpoint? I understand safety but if its because of the NCAA then thats the dumbest thing ever

I'm guessing it's ncaa
I would actually say its the H.S. The last thing i would want if i was a Principal/Superintendent is for a possible mob to show up. Gotta think its a safety thing for the H.S.

I wonder if its an NCAA violation, or is it solely from a school safety standpoint? I understand safety but if its because of the NCAA then thats the dumbest thing ever

I'm guessing it's ncaa
I was thinking the school. I'm sure they don't want a ton of Husker fans just walking through the halls. Not sure how the NCAA could regulate fans showing up at his school.

I'm guessing it's ncaa
I was thinking the school. I'm sure they don't want a ton of Husker fans just walking through the halls. Not sure how the NCAA could regulate fans showing up at his school.

IDK whether or not it is a NCAA violation, I don't see how fans showing up itself would be a violation any more than fans showing up to a Friday Night football game would be, but I could see how inviting fans, could be a violation.

I can see how the NCAA would potentially have issues with an open invitation like this. In some ways, this could be seen as no different than an open invitation to his High School graduation reception, which would open the door to countless "congratulation" cards with $20 and $50 tucked inside from people he has no personal connection to.... If thousands or even just one hundred had showed up to his signing, I could imagine a few bringing him a congrats-card or simple gift of some sort.

I'm guessing it's ncaa

IDK whether or not it is a NCAA violation, I don't see how fans showing up itself would be a violation any more than fans showing up to a Friday Night football game would be, but I could see how inviting fans, could be a violation.

I can see how the NCAA would potentially have issues with an open invitation like this. In some ways, this could be seen as no different than an open invitation to his High School graduation reception, which would open the door to countless "congratulation" cards with $20 and $50 tucked inside from people he has no personal connection to.... If thousands or even just one hundred had showed up to his signing, I could imagine a few bringing him a congrats-card or simple gift of some sort.

yeah that was one of the main reasons why I figured it was probably the ncaa, but now I could see it being the H.S. choice as well.