Davis brothers cutting up, breaking through as Huskers

Replacing MC and VV is the biggest factor in improving this year IMO. If the Twins can equal VV and MC, then the D should do OK this year.

A lot of expectations from two freshmen, replacing two that were counseled they were ready for the NFL. Hope everyone is correct about this. It is great to hear that they are developing and enjoying themselves. Exciting time as we begin to turn this thing around..

Kevin Williams and McMullen are the starters from what I've read, not the twins.

Replacing MC and VV is the biggest factor in improving this year IMO. If the Twins can equal VV and MC, then the D should do OK this year.

A lot of expectations from two freshmen, replacing two that were counseled they were ready for the NFL. Hope everyone is correct about this. It is great to hear that they are developing and enjoying themselves. Exciting time as we begin to turn this thing around..

Kevin Williams and McMullen are the starters from what I've read, not the twins.

I didn't realize any starters have been named.

I am very excited about our D line this year. I think we have 5 guys that all can get it done and contribute this year.

Davis

Davis

Maurice

McMullen

Williams

All have different gifts and it's going to be gun to watch.

Oh. Yeah. And throw in Parrella's coaching.

And Stoltenberg!!!!

Daishon Neal?

I thought Freedom was one of the most promising youngsters last season.
  • Fire 1

Technically not since the game day depth chart is set after Fall Camp, but those 2 are the 1st stringers currently.

Technically not since the game day depth chart is set after Fall Camp, but those 2 are the 1st stringers currently.

Gotcha. I don't expect the Davis boys to start necessarily but I do think they will have a major impact.

These guys are supposed to be good I understand that. But I have seen this before and I hope it not a case of the offensive lineman not being very good.

Cautious about falling into hype traps this year.

I dont think that is the case. I think we should be better upfront this year than last year on the OL. Also, they were doing this last year on the scout team against our starters last year. I do think they will be a force. The only question on them coming out of high school was how would they handle adding 30-40 pounds on their frame and how would that effect their athleticism. They seemed to have handled it well.

I thought Freedom was one of the most promising youngsters last season.

Definitely agree with this. Was off to a great start. Don't think he ever fully recovered from his injury.

With another off-season to get stronger and work on technique, I think he's in for a big jump.

These guys are supposed to be good I understand that. But I have seen this before and I hope it not a case of the offensive lineman not being very good.

Cautious about falling into hype traps this year.

give the twins and POB a year of playing time.......wait until next season for experience.