SIGNED - DT Damion Daniels

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Had a NSD preview interview.

"Have a strong feeling about Nebraska. I really like Nebraska" Went on into detail about what Diaco and Parrella want. Didn't need much prompting to dig in to what he discussed with coachs.

Response to Colorado "Uhh.. I like them" Needed more prompting to figure out what to say about them.

Response to UTSA "They recruited me" Sounded like they really just stuck with it and pressed the turning him into a strong adult facet. In there out of respect it sounds like.

All shortened responses but man it sure sounds like he's N. Most probably knew this, but this interview didn't seem very laced in secrecy.

• Fire 1

This, to me, will (hopefully) be the best or one of the best recruits of the class. They guy is freaking great, and what's more, can get better. I think the value of a great DT is underrated, and how they only rate him as a 3 star baffles me. He is, based upon what I've seen, a genuine 5 star prospect. Very rare indeed. Very hopeful we get him.

This, to me, will (hopefully) be the best or one of the best recruits of the class. They guy is freaking great, and what's more, can get better. I think the value of a great DT is underrated, and how they only rate him as a 3 star baffles me. He is, based upon what I've seen, a genuine 5 star prospect. Very rare indeed. Very hopeful we get him.

I hope he doesn't have to play NT next season, but after 2017, I hope he is our NT for 4 straight seasons. Big fella could be really good.

I hope he doesn't have to play NT next season, but after 2017, I hope he is our NT for 4 straight seasons. Big fella could be really good.

Still think Watts is better, but having two very talented and immensely capable guys to decide between is a good problem to have!

Still think Watts is better, but having two very talented and immensely capable guys to decide between is a good problem to have!

That's what I've seen some people say. Would be great to have 2 stud NT's.... Rotation baby.

That's what I've seen some people say. Would be great to have 2 stud NT's.... Rotation baby.

Having watched both films I think Daniels is the better player at the moment

• Fire 1

Lol where are you getting 5*? I mean, he's good, but...

He's potentially signing with Nebraska so he's a 5 star :thumbs I think you'd have to have on your Scarlet lensed glasses in order to see a 4 star even. I do think he's better than the .85-.86 they have him at currently. He'll be a baller but he's certainly not the top couple in the nation.

Does not change the idea you're trying to get across that he is going to be special for us if he stays healthy.

He's potentially signing with Nebraska so he's a 5 star :thumbs I think you'd have to have on your Scarlet lensed glasses in order to see a 4 star even. I do think he's better than the .85-.86 they have him at currently. He'll be a baller but he's certainly not the top couple in the nation.

Does not change the idea you're trying to get across that he is going to be special for us if he stays healthy.

Hahah, true.

I mean, if you want to watch film - Shelvin is a 5* NT. This guy is a good, but he's not Shelvin good.

• Fire 1

Look at the tape. He is fricken good.