SIGNED - DT Damion Daniels

HuskerBoard Predictor  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fingers crossed his meet with Diaco goes well. Should be easy sell on good odds of being four year starter.

You think he'll surpass Mick, or Carlos for NT with one month of fall camp?

I would venture to say no, but I do think they'll be anxious for him to get up to speed. Once he does, Mick can get to a position that fits him more and Carlos will have the flexibility to either get some more rest at NT or rotate out to the edge. I wouldn't be surprised to see some "trial by fire" early on.

• Fire 1

Mick is not a NT. If we want him to be he needs to put on some weight.

Listed at 290 at whatever point the weights were taken last year. That's about as big as we get weight wise with our current defensive linemen. Not to mention Riley said he was one of the first two names in his head for the position without including potential freshmen.

I agree that he doesn't really fit the mold, but the current coaches are planning on him being there at this time.

Listed at 290 at whatever point the weights were taken last year. That's about as big as we get weight wise with our current defensive linemen. Not to mention Riley said he was one of the first two names in his head for the position without including potential freshmen.

I agree that he doesn't really fit the mold, but the current coaches are planning on him being there at this time.

A good, true NT should weigh 315 at minimum, I'd feel. I'm thinking more Wilfork than you are, I suppose.

A good, true NT should weigh 315 at minimum, I'd feel. I'm thinking more Wilfork than you are, I suppose.

Depends what Diaco's system asks the NT to do. I think Parrella played NT for the Raiders at 300.

Yep, short & fat..... Stoltenberg will likely have to do, initially at least.