Five Teams With Spring Recruiting Momentum (ESPN)

tOSU already has 2 5*s, 7 4*s, and 3 3*s for a #1 ranking, I think they've got the momentum.

you're right. we should just give up now. summer off for everyone!!!

Yup. Give up now. Send any recruits elsewhere, tear down Memorial, auction off the equipment. Cornographic had it called all along. We suck, should just quit now before we embarrass him errrr I mean ourselves any further. Now where are those razor blades.....
  • Fire 1

tOSU already has 2 5*s, 7 4*s, and 3 3*s for a #1 ranking, I think they've got the momentum.

Yup. Give up now. Send any recruits elsewhere, tear down Memorial, auction off the equipment. Cornographic had it called all along. We suck, should just quit now before we embarrass him errrr I mean ourselves any further. Now where are those razor blades.....

See, I told ya. Bring out the tarp, cover the field. I cant watch this anymore. Its over. Turn out the lights, bring in the bulldozers and lets turn this place into a parking lot

• Fire 3

How much for an official helmet?

Now we're going to Delaware for recruits?

Jesus. DELAWARE!? Quick! Someone ask CMHusker what the attrition rate is on recruits from Delaware to Nebraska???!

Since we have had bad luck with Ohio kids lately I was going to suggest we not accept commitment from any 4 or 5 star recruits from that state.

I think we should only recruit kids from the 50 mile radius. Lincoln and surrounding towns. Dr Tom would die a happy man if we did that. Mike Riley just doesn't get "it".

that is too far....only kids born or conceived inside memorial stadium should be recruited for the huskers.

• Fire 1

CM is about to arrive and tell us how our recruiting sucks because they're not Nebraska kids, don't know how to run the option, etc.

Can't you all see how this is just a house of cards???? :sarcasm

LOL maybe he finally got banned you'd expect 4+ posts from him here by now.

OP...it's really nice to be getting these recruiting results so far this year and having ESPN and others writing about it adding to our unpaid marketing.

Take all the positive press you can get. More please.

See, I told ya. Bring out the tarp, cover the field. I cant watch this anymore. Its over. Turn out the lights, bring in the bulldozers and lets turn this place into a parking lot

• Fire 1