The General Election

Well....since I'm one who always is revealing what a total dip sh#t trump is, you must be talking about me.

I have said many times on here I will not i any way ne voting for hillary due to all the issues mentioned here.

The difference is this board doesn't have anyone coming on here with a total load of BS trying yo convince everyone she is the greatest person in the world and totally ignoring all those warts.

If someone on here wants to admit they think she is so great, I'll gladly have those conversations explaining why she isn't.

My comment is referring to the fact that in the Huskerboard poll, there are 18 PEOPLE who said they'd vote for Hillary Clinton if the election were held today... Talk about dipsh*ttery at its finest.

Well, I see voting for either Trump or Hillary as that way. Now, typically I don't use those terms when discussing other people's views on here. However, well......

However you choose to see it, there are a lot of great reasons to vote for Trump, even while acknowledging his shortcomings (none of which ought to be deal breakers). That's not opinion, that's fact.

However, I've heard no one ever tell me anything positive that could possibly come out of a Hillary presidency. There are zero reasons to vote for her. Zero. And that's before we consider the fact that she is a criminal.

Like I said, if people choose to look into Johnson and vote for him, I can definitely understand that. But if someone wants to vote for Hillary, be prepared to come under heavy scrutiny based on the stakes that are presented.

We are on page 20 of this thread along with the Republican debate thread and I fail to see anything remotely close to being labeled as "great reasons to vote for Trump".

Hillary is a slimy joke of a candidate that can't be trusted with ANYTHING let alone the White House.

However, Trump is absolutely not worthy of sitting in that chair. He is the farthest thing from someone I want representing me as an American in anyway shape of form.

I know I have provided some reasons in other threads, and I provided a list of 4 areas Obama has failed that I see Trump addressing and turning around. It was the list with ISIS being the #1 failure, and I put this out 4 days before the Orlando terror attack. The fact is that Obama and Hillary have failed miserably on the war on terrorism, and I don't see Trump putting up with that BS.

Second, I do think the borders are a huge issue both from a national security perspective, a crime perspective, and an economic security perspective with illegals feeding off of the US System. Perhaps he won't get the wall built, but I do see him making progress on this topic.

Third, I see Trump improving our standing in the world, both on the trade front as well as in how we approach our allies (Israel) and enemies (Iran, North Korea). Obama has failed in providing steadfast support for Israel, while at the same time treating Iran as though they are our next ally.

As for the rest, it's hard to say as I expect the financial markets to have a collapse at some point in the next 12-18 months. They are way over-inflated and do for a correction.

I'm curious what has led you to believe Trump will do anything to actually improve the bolded? All I've seen is a man who has seemingly zero understanding of military strategy outside of complaining about the Obama/Clinton foreign policy and criticizing free trade deals without offering any real solutions.

Anyone proposing blowing up NATO if he doesn't get his way isn't going to earn my vote. Isolationism is a horrible strategy in the 21st century. At the same time, he's talking about sitting down with Un and praising how great of a guy Putin is. Is he going to cut a deal with Un during their pow-wow to stop firing off missiles, or negotiate with Putin about staying within his own sandbox? Again, his cluelessness is a liability to the safety of our nation and the greater civilized world, because he'd give those types of despots exactly what they wanted if he thought it would earn him a nickel's worth of publicity.

I'd like to add that Netanyahu has been more or less a prick to Obama throughout his administration, and Clinton is way more fiercely pro-Israel than Trump, if that's your bag. Only one of those two people have talked about being a "neutral dealmaker" between Israel and Palestine, whatever the hell means.

I have no qualms with your stance on immigration, but that's a very hot-button issue, and I'll just say that I don't agree with you.

As to the red, you know what would ensure that? Donald Trump as President.

Trump will curb stomp Hillary to the likes of Bush vs Dukakis... willing to take bets.. not a Trump apologist, just reality. She is not a very warm inviting person, hence you seldom see her on tv or doing a presser

Trump will curb stomp Hillary to the likes of Bush vs Dukakis... willing to take bets.. not a Trump apologist, just reality. She is not a very warm inviting person, hence you seldom see her on tv or doing a presser

Are you talking in the debates or the polls? I don't think that will happen in either. As for the polls, he has a lot of ground to gain.

See, you can't just go full blind partisan and roll your eyes when someone lays out a logical argument for you. It's right there.

Discounting someone's perspective as not real just because it's different than yours is part of the reason our politics are so dysfunctional right now in the first place.

• Fire 5

Well....since I'm one who always is revealing what a total dip sh#t trump is, you must be talking about me.

I have said many times on here I will not i any way ne voting for hillary due to all the issues mentioned here.

The difference is this board doesn't have anyone coming on here with a total load of BS trying yo convince everyone she is the greatest person in the world and totally ignoring all those warts.

If someone on here wants to admit they think she is so great, I'll gladly have those conversations explaining why she isn't.

My comment is referring to the fact that in the Huskerboard poll, there are 18 PEOPLE who said they'd vote for Hillary Clinton if the election were held today... Talk about dipsh*ttery at its finest.

Well, I see voting for either Trump or Hillary as that way. Now, typically I don't use those terms when discussing other people's views on here. However, well......

However you choose to see it, there are a lot of great reasons to vote for Trump, even while acknowledging his shortcomings (none of which ought to be deal breakers). That's not opinion, that's fact.

However, I've heard no one ever tell me anything positive that could possibly come out of a Hillary presidency. There are zero reasons to vote for her. Zero. And that's before we consider the fact that she is a criminal.

Like I said, if people choose to look into Johnson and vote for him, I can definitely understand that. But if someone wants to vote for Hillary, be prepared to come under heavy scrutiny based on the stakes that are presented.

We are on page 20 of this thread along with the Republican debate thread and I fail to see anything remotely close to being labeled as "great reasons to vote for Trump".

Hillary is a slimy joke of a candidate that can't be trusted with ANYTHING let alone the White House.

However, Trump is absolutely not worthy of sitting in that chair. He is the farthest thing from someone I want representing me as an American in anyway shape of form.

I know I have provided some reasons in other threads, and I provided a list of 4 areas Obama has failed that I see Trump addressing and turning around. It was the list with ISIS being the #1 failure, and I put this out 4 days before the Orlando terror attack. The fact is that Obama and Hillary have failed miserably on the war on terrorism, and I don't see Trump putting up with that BS.

Second, I do think the borders are a huge issue both from a national security perspective, a crime perspective, and an economic security perspective with illegals feeding off of the US System. Perhaps he won't get the wall built, but I do see him making progress on this topic.

Third, I see Trump improving our standing in the world, both on the trade front as well as in how we approach our allies (Israel) and enemies (Iran, North Korea). Obama has failed in providing steadfast support for Israel, while at the same time treating Iran as though they are our next ally.

As for the rest, it's hard to say as I expect the financial markets to have a collapse at some point in the next 12-18 months. They are way over-inflated and do for a correction.

I'm curious what has led you to believe Trump will do anything to actually improve the bolded? All I've seen is a man who has seemingly zero understanding of military strategy outside of complaining about the Obama/Clinton foreign policy and criticizing free trade deals without offering any real solutions.

Anyone proposing blowing up NATO if he doesn't get his way isn't going to earn my vote. Isolationism is a horrible strategy in the 21st century. At the same time, he's talking about sitting down with Un and praising how great of a guy Putin is. Is he going to cut a deal with Un during their pow-wow to stop firing off missiles, or negotiate with Putin about staying within his own sandbox? Again, his cluelessness is a liability to the safety of our nation and the greater civilized world, because he'd give those types of despots exactly what they wanted if he thought it would earn him a nickel's worth of publicity.

I'd like to add that Netanyahu has been more or less a prick to Obama throughout his administration, and Clinton is way more fiercely pro-Israel than Trump, if that's your bag. Only one of those two people have talked about being a "neutral dealmaker" between Israel and Palestine, whatever the hell means.

I have no qualms with your stance on immigration, but that's a very hot-button issue, and I'll just say that I don't agree with you.

As to the red, you know what would ensure that? Donald Trump as President.

Military strategy? Trump has already talked at length about being conservative about our intervention in other countries, and will make sure that we will be reimbursed completely for defending other countries. He will make sure to meet with generals who are the real experts and formulate the best plans alongside them, which is the right way to do it. And he will also make sure they have the resources they need, which is not currently the case.

And once again, Hillary in her history in office is completely self serving. She is easily bought by not only corporations, but even worse, foreign nations. And Saudi Arabia donating $25million to her shady foundation recently can't be overlooked either. Hillary = evil

• Fire 1

See, you can't just go full blind partisan and roll your eyes when someone lays out a logical argument for you. It's right there.

Discounting someone's perspective as not real just because it's different than yours is part of the reason our politics are so dysfunctional right now in the first place.

I don't identify with a political party, which I've stated multiple times. Politicians disgust me, as they should everyone, and Hillary is the epitome of everything that's bad in our government.

• Fire 1

You don't see her on TV because the news channels are more apt to cover the raving lunatic on the other side due to his propensity to create headline after headline with insane bullsh#t. Everyone is tuning in to see how the Trump show ends. I know I'm guilty of that, reading about what ass backwards proposal that would cripple our nation he has come up with today.

• Fire 2

Like a lot of Americans, I'm completely shocked Trump lasted as long as he did. This article plays out several scenarios on how he finally quits...

http://gawker.com/how-is-donald-trump-going-to-quit-1782312998

I think some on this board are where I was months ago when I was in shock that Trump was catching fire in my party. I went through a phase of laughter, denial, and shock, and finally realized there is reason he's catching fire, and the vote in Britain yesterday demonstrates just why he's caught fire. He's calling attention to things that no other candidate has done in years, and saying them in a way that is resonating (though I think going overboard with his rhetoric is why he's down to Hillary at the moment). I think non-Republicans who were viewing the primary process as more of a spectator and less as a participant are now going through the same cycle. He is so unlike anything we've ever seen that it is hard to accept he could be our next POTUS, but once the shock wears off, people will be left with a decision of electing him or Hillary.

I'm frankly surprised Hillary hasn't quit or been forced out given her continued investigation and the fact that her IT guys continue to plead the 5th.

Like a lot of Americans, I'm completely shocked Trump lasted as long as he did. This article plays out several scenarios on how he finally quits...

http://gawker.com/how-is-donald-trump-going-to-quit-1782312998

I think some on this board are where I was months ago when I was in shock that Trump was catching fire in my party. I went through a phase of laughter, denial, and shock, and finally realized there is reason he's catching fire, and the vote in Britain yesterday demonstrates just why he's caught fire. He's calling attention to things that no other candidate has done in years, and saying them in a way that is resonating (though I think going overboard with his rhetoric is why he's down to Hillary at the moment). I think non-Republicans who were viewing the primary process as more of a spectator and less as a participant are now going through the same cycle. He is so unlike anything we've ever seen that it is hard to accept he could be our next POTUS, but once the shock wears off, people will be left with a decision of electing him or Hillary.

I'm frankly surprised Hillary hasn't quit or been forced out given her continued investigation and the fact that her IT guys continue to plead the 5th.

You do realize one hell of a lot of what he says is total BS....right?