The General Election

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/08/02/military_mom_asks_mike_pence_about_trump_comments_how_do_you_tolerate_this_disrespect.html

I think the Repubs nominated the wrong guy. Pence shows so much more class than what Trump would have when this lady asks him a question about Trump. Again, Pence has to act like the grownup on the ticket to cover for Trump's childish rants. The shame is that Pence will be forever linked to Trump.

Trump supporters.

Child yells profanity directed at Hillary Clinton during Donald Trump rally

The coarse language of some Donald Trump supporters filtered down to a school child Tuesday who stood up and yelled "Take the bitch down" during a rally after Trump mentioned Hillary Clinton.

The child, who looked no more than 10, was sitting next to his mother in the media section.

The mother identified herself in a brief interview with a small group of reporters as Pam Kohler of Mount Vernon, but she would not name her son or say how old he is.

“He's a minor so he can't be interviewed,” Kohler said.

I think he has a right to speak what he wants to," she said.

Asked where he learned to speak that way, she answered, "Democratic schools."

:facepalm:

Maybe we are all part of a big joke. You know the show Punked?

Maybe the producers came up with the greatest practical joke of all time and somehow convinced the government to play a part in marching Trump out as a joke to the world. In 80-90 days, we will all wake up to an announcement on TV with everyone laughing at how we all bought into the idea that Donald Trump was actually a real candidate for President. Maybe everyone else in the world knows its a joke and they have a weekly series where they sit down and laugh at all the stupid Americans.

They'll laugh and say....."Naaa...the real election has just been delayed one year".

Greatest TV practical joke of all time.

Trump is simply very, deeply, profoundly corruptible.

He has the intuition of a brand and reality TV star to know what space is available for him, and he knows how to reach that segment. They flippin' adore him, and, as with Putin and other autocrats who heap praise his way, Trump laps it up and returns the love.

This is how his politics gets molded. He clearly doesn't have a very coherent vision, but as long as he's being egged on, he truly cannot distinguish between right and wrong.

Trump is simply very, deeply, profoundly corruptible.

He has the intuition of a brand and reality TV star to know what space is available for him, and he knows how to reach that segment. They flippin' adore him, and, as with Putin and other autocrats who heap praise his way, Trump laps it up and returns the love.

This is how his politics gets molded. He clearly doesn't have a very coherent vision, but as long as he's being egged on, he truly cannot distinguish between right and wrong.

That is a very good description of him. I would add also that he is very easily manipulated from the other side too. If someone who doesn't like him wants him to react a certain way, it's easy to manipulate him into over reacting. His twitter feed is prime example of this.

Are we able to swear on this board? What a giant ass. Seriously, that he even thinks he deserves to stand on stage with a purple heart winner much less take the award from him is just beyond my comprehension.

Obama would have had the grace and dignity to decline, and at the same time praise the man vet for his service.

• Fire 4

Are we able to swear on this board? What a giant ass. Seriously, that he even thinks he deserves to stand on stage with a purple heart winner much less take the award from him is just beyond my comprehension.

Obama would have had the grace and dignity to decline, and at the same time praise the man vet for his service.

Yep, agreed as I note above. Trump is the gift that keeps on giving to the media. A snafu a day or should I say a foot in the mouth per day or maybe 2. As the yahoo article I posted above states, maybe he really does have some mental 'issues'.