The General Election

So Hillary has hinted at having Mark Cuban (a complete a*s) as her guest in the front row of the debate. As a response, Trump has indicated he may have Gennifer Flowers, one of BIll's former mistresses, as his guest. Won't that be awkward. If he's going to pick one of Bill's former women, he should go with the one he raped, Juanita Broaddrick.

Did Hillary invite Trump's rape victim?

And who was that...his ex-wife who admitted she lied about that? There is no comparison between what Bill Clinton did to many women and Trump.

What's worse is that Hillary led the effort to attack these women who were victims of her husbands. Earlier this year she made a statement at a rally that "every victim has a right to be heard," and when Juanita Broaddrick called out this statement that appears on Hillary's website, it suddenly was taken down from the website.

Bill Clinton hasn't been convicted of any of these things. And you've just made a statement about something Bill Clinton did to women and say what Hillary did was worse? Excuse me? Defending her husband, who she thought was innocent, was worse than what Bill was accused of; raping/sexually harassing?

Also, Trump has been accused of rape as well. Likewise he hasn't been convicted.

• Fire 4

So Hillary has hinted at having Mark Cuban (a complete a*s) as her guest in the front row of the debate. As a response, Trump has indicated he may have Gennifer Flowers, one of BIll's former mistresses, as his guest. Won't that be awkward. If he's going to pick one of Bill's former women, he should go with the one he raped, Juanita Broaddrick.

And who was that...his ex-wife who admitted she lied about that? There is no comparison between what Bill Clinton did to many women and Trump.

What's worse is that Hillary led the effort to attack these women who were victims of her husbands. Earlier this year she made a statement at a rally that "every victim has a right to be heard," and when Juanita Broaddrick called out this statement that appears on Hillary's website, it suddenly was taken down from the website.

Bill Clinton hasn't been convicted of any of these things. And you've just made a statement about something Bill Clinton did to women and say what Hillary did was worse? Excuse me? Defending her husband, who she thought was innocent, was worse than what Bill was accused of; raping/sexually harassing?

Also, Trump has been accused of rape as well. Likewise he hasn't been convicted.

Who today is standing by a story that Trump raped her? Please elaborate.

As for Bill Clinton not being convicted, Bill Cosby has not been convicted to my knowledge, nor was OJ Simpson. Sometimes those with money or power are above the law as the Clintons have proven time and again.

As for Bill Clinton not being convicted, Bill Cosby has not been convicted to my knowledge, nor was OJ Simpson. Sometimes those with money or power are above the law as the Clintons have proven time and again.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

The original lawsuit was voluntarily dismissed on 16 September 2016, with the plaintiff's attorney stating they would be refiling with information from a new witness.

To be frank I wouldn't be surprised at either being capable of it but it seems less likely with Trump since this is the only accusation.

That said, no wife wants to believe their husband capable of that. If Hillary thought they were lying, and I believe she did, there is nothing irregular about her going after them for disparaging his name.

http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

The original lawsuit was voluntarily dismissed on 16 September 2016, with the plaintiff's attorney stating they would be refiling with information from a new witness.

To be frank I wouldn't be surprised at either being capable of it but it seems less likely with Trump since this is the only accusation.

That said, no wife wants to believe their husband capable of that. If Hillary thought they were lying, and I believe she did, there is nothing irregular about her going after them for disparaging his name.[/quot

First off, snopes has.zero credibility.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

This story came out around the time that some of Bills women started to get attention and was a move by the Clinton campaign to try to muddy the waters. If she really feels she has a case then I would expect her to be moving forward with her case against "defendant Trump"...lol.

As for Hillary believing Bill never did such things, hr had been at it for years, and those that worked in the WH with her acknowledged that she was aware of his sexual deviancy and just accepted it. If it were just one accuser, I could see Hillary not believing it, but when there are numerous victims like with Bill Cosby, you must start to get suspicious.

This story came out around the time that some of Bills women started to get attention and was a move by the Clinton campaign to try to muddy the waters. If she really feels she has a case then I would expect her to be moving forward with her case against "defendant Trump"...lol.

I thought all women deserve the right to be believed?

Or does that only work when it implicates the other team?

And who was that...his ex-wife who admitted she lied about that?

To my knowledge, she has never recanted or said she lied. Do you have a link to support that assertion? She did say she did not want her words interpreted in a criminal sense... after a lucrative divorce settlement and confidentiality agreement.

Politico went back and evaluated the same 5 day period for each candidate what they found during that time:

• Trump lied an average of 1 time every 3.5 minutes for a total of 87 lies
  • Hillary lied an average of 1 time every 12 minutes for a total of 8 lies

Obviously his twitter and multiple rallys have him with far more airtime during the same period, but the per minute average is telling. If they had the same number of hours on stage he's still outpacing her by a mile.

As far as what they lied about?

• Hillary tended to tell falsehoods about herself ("I didn't realize C meant classified material") but got specifics on policy etc ok
  • Trump was all over the board with his lies, from absolute false statements ("I opposed the Iraq war before it happened") to whiney statements ("Hillary is copying my rallys in front of a plane")

Should be an interesting debate for Lester to manage. I hope that he has a solid performance getting both to be fairly represented.

Well, tonight we get to watch first hand, actions and reaction that will allow us to make a sound decision on how our future will be shaped. ~sarcasm!

The Court:

38A8338600000578-3807379-image-a-3_14748

The Suspects:

38C34B7600000578-3807379-image-m-8_14748

38CB170F00000578-3807379-image-m-6_14748

The Victims:

Flag-of-the-United-States.jpg

More than likely it will be:

Home-Slideshow_Clowns3.jpg

So let it be written, so let it be done!

• Fire 1

Politico went back and evaluated the same 5 day period for each candidate what they found during that time:

Obviously his twitter and multiple rallys have him with far more airtime during the same period, but the per minute average is telling. If they had the same number of hours on stage he's still outpacing her by a mile.

• Hillary tended to tell falsehoods about herself ("I didn't realize C meant classified material") but got specifics on policy etc ok
  • Trump was all over the board with his lies, from absolute false statements ("I opposed the Iraq war before it happened") to whiney statements ("Hillary is copying my rallys in front of a plane")

Should be an interesting debate for Lester to manage. I hope that he has a solid performance getting both to be fairly represented.

That was an interesting piece. This blurb summed it up the best, for my money:

We subjected every statement made by both the Republican and Democratic candidates — in speeches, in interviews and on Twitter — to our magazine’s rigorous fact-checking process. The conclusion is inescapable: Trump’s mishandling of facts and propensity for exaggeration so greatly exceed Clinton’s as to make the comparison almost ludicrous.

Look, I get it. Clinton's lied about things. Shocker. Politicians do so. But it bothers the hell out of me when people say things like "Well, they're both liars, what's the difference?"

There's a HUGE difference. Clinton at least TRIES to keep things in the realm of normalcy, with some thought behind what she said, and only occasionally gets caught in a blatant lie.

Trump is so far out in left field, he literally just says whatever he wants ALL the time, with no regard whatsoever for veracity. And it works, because the people who listen to him believe him, and write off fact-checks as "elitist" or "the biased liberal media."

It's really, really sad that we've arrived at a point where truthfulness has apparently become a sin. People are actively believing BS he says DIRECTLY BECAUSE the media points out it's not true. That's enough for some folks to decide it's true and the media is lying instead of Trump...

:facepalm:

• Fire 1

We subjected every statement made by both the Republican and Democratic candidates — in speeches, in interviews and on Twitter — to our magazine’s rigorous fact-checking process. The conclusion is inescapable: Trump’s mishandling of facts and propensity for exaggeration so greatly exceed Clinton’s as to make the comparison almost ludicrous.

Look, I get it. Clinton's lied about things. Shocker. Politicians do so. But it bothers the hell out of me when people say things like "Well, they're both liars, what's the difference?"

There's a HUGE difference. Clinton at least TRIES to keep things in the realm of normalcy, with some thought behind what she said, and only occasionally gets caught in a blatant lie.

Trump is so far out in left field, he literally just says whatever he wants ALL the time, with no regard whatsoever for veracity. And it works, because the people who listen to him believe him, and write off fact-checks as "elitist" or "the biased liberal media."

It's really, really sad that we've arrived at a point where truthfulness has apparently become a sin. People are actively believing BS he says DIRECTLY BECAUSE the media points out it's not true. That's enough for some folks to decide it's true and the media is lying instead of Trump...

So that when people say Politico is biased and MSM ... there are several other papers that have researched and run similar articles in the last week or so:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-week-reveals-bleak-view-dubious-statements-in-alternative-universe/2016/09/24/4f8a6ff6-80cf-11e6-b002-307601806392_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/24/us/elections/donald-trump-statements.html?_r=0

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-pol-trump-false-statements-20160925-snap-story.html

What you are describing above IMO, is the fact that her experience in government is more than Trumps, yet has nothing to do with the veracity of the the individual. She has had a lot of practice weaving her web. I am not standing up for DT, just pointing out the difference.