The General Election

Again...the rule is not a bad thing and he isn't a tax cheat for taking advantage of it.

Agreed that it is not a bad thing to be able to carry losses forward, but without Trump further explaining why he pays zero income tax and this giant loss being over 20 years ago he really leaves me no choice but to assume he is dodging taxes in some way or another. Releasing those tax returns would obviously expose him in some way or another so we are really just left to our assumptions.

Again...the rule is not a bad thing and he isn't a tax cheat for taking advantage of it.

Agreed that it is not a bad thing to be able to carry losses forward, but without Trump further explaining why he pays zero income tax and this giant loss being over 20 years ago he really leaves me no choice but to assume he is dodging taxes in some way or another. Releasing those tax returns would obviously expose him in some way or another so we are really just left to our assumptions.

Oh...believe me....him not willing to release them gives everyone all the fuel they need to start believing the worst.

There is obviously a reason why he won't release them and it's NOT because of an audit. That's the dumbest excuse in the world and anyone who knows anything can see through that.

Oh...believe me....him not willing to release them gives everyone all the fuel they need to start believing the worst.

There is obviously a reason why he won't release them and it's NOT because of an audit. That's the dumbest excuse in the world and anyone who knows anything can see through that.

Or it could be that the Democrats and the media used Romney's tax returns in the 2012 race to demonize him through much of the election. And in general as it relates to documents the public should see, I would say 33,000 emails from the US State Department that is expected to protect our security and were wiped out with bleach bit is a bit more concerning than one candidate's tax returns.

Or it could be that the Democrats and the media used Romney's tax returns in the 2012 race to demonize him through much of the election. And in general as it relates to documents the public should see, I would say 33,000 emails from the US State Department that is expected to protect our security and were wiped out with bleach bit is a bit more concerning than one candidate's tax returns.

Nice deflection.

No presidential candidate since Nixon has withheld the tax returns.

I'm curious, how many emails in total were there? These couldn't be personal emails right?

Good question. There are 30,000+ emails deleted/missing. Now HIllary initially claimed all of her emails were about yoga and wedding dresses, but that is just one of her many lies in this whole saga. Her IT Director referred to the deleting of emails as the "Hillary Cover-Up Operation."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/24/hillary-cover-up-operation-fbi-documents-reveal-how-clinton-it-aide-described-plan-to-delete-emails/

Nice deflection.

It's funny you should mention Nixon as no candidate since him has been as corrupt and unethical as a government figure as Hillary has been.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/7/hillary-clinton-channeling-richard-nixon/

As for tax returns, there is no equivalency between a candidate failing to disclose a tax return even though it may be a "tradition" vs a candidate who is a government official lying about national security matters and refusing to answer questions from the FBI. It's funny that you and others try to paint this as an apples to apples comparison, but it's not.

I'm curious, how many emails in total were there? These couldn't be personal emails right?

Good question. There are 30,000+ emails deleted/missing. Now HIllary initially claimed all of her emails were about yoga and wedding dresses, but that is just one of her many lies in this whole saga. Her IT Director referred to the deleting of emails as the "Hillary Cover-Up Operation."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/24/hillary-cover-up-operation-fbi-documents-reveal-how-clinton-it-aide-described-plan-to-delete-emails/

That's not what I asked. What was the total of all emails on her server.

Nice deflection.

It's funny you should mention Nixon as no candidate since him has been as corrupt and unethical as a government figure as Hillary has been.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/7/hillary-clinton-channeling-richard-nixon/

As for tax returns, there is no equivalency between a candidate failing to disclose a tax return even though it may be a "tradition" vs a candidate who is a government official lying about national security matters and refusing to answer questions from the FBI. It's funny that you and others try to paint this as an apples to apples comparison, but it's not.

Except that Trump could be in massive hock to China or Russia.

Do you honestly not understand how massive foreign financial entanglements could compromise national security?

• Fire 2

This whole DOJ/FBI investigation of Hillary keeps getting worse. As part of the immunity "side agreement," the FBI agreed to allow two of Hillary's aides to have their latpops destroyed. Regardless of your political ideology, when the Department of Justice...Justice...is allowing deals such as this, it really takes away all trust in government and is a prime reason Trump is still in a statistical heat with Hillary despite his high negatives.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/doj-side-agreements-let-agents-destroy-laptops-in-clinton-case/article/2603450