The General Election

What have you done, America?

We've decided we're sick of the political slime terrorizing DC.

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

You've elected (possibly) a reality TV-show host with no political experience to run the country. Someone who has lied to you throughout the campaign, who has openly brokered the role of president to unelected persons.

You've thrown the world financial market into chaos, lost value to the dollar, and weakened America's standing around the world.

You have no idea who or what this man is. You've fallen for a soundbite and a slogan.

You have endorsed the abuse of women, the segregation of the infirm, xenophobia and misogyny.

You should not be proud. You should be ashamed.

The saddest part - you'll probably regret this at some point in your life. You just don't get it yet.

And people are giddy.

BRB, I believe you're a Trump supporter by your post. I am giddy. I don't think 80% of what Knapp said is true.

Are you f'ing serious? You don't believe 80% of what Knapp said? All well documented claims, and you refuse to believe them...just because?

I really thought we were beyond this as a country.

What have you done, America?

We've decided we're sick of the political slime terrorizing DC.

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

You've elected (possibly) a reality TV-show host with no political experience to run the country. Someone who has lied to you throughout the campaign, who has openly brokered the role of president to unelected persons.

You've thrown the world financial market into chaos, lost value to the dollar, and weakened America's standing around the world.

You have no idea who or what this man is. You've fallen for a soundbite and a slogan.

You have endorsed the abuse of women, the segregation of the infirm, xenophobia and misogyny.

You should not be proud. You should be ashamed.

The saddest part - you'll probably regret this at some point in your life. You just don't get it yet.

And people are giddy.

BRB, I believe you're a Trump supporter by your post. I am giddy. I don't think 80% of what Knapp said is true.

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad clinton is losing.

But....I wouldn't put my name on supporting that piece of crap jack ass if he came and personally begged me to.

The guy is a pathetic human being that shouldn't be anywhere close to the White House.

I don't think 80% of what Knapp said is true.

That's abundantly clear.

Unfortunately, there are people who have to stick their hand in the fire before they understand how badly they'll get burned.

Problem is, Trump voters have stuck everyone's hand in the fire.

That's my problem with this. I'm fine with us getting whatever comes from this. It's our own damn fault... except I didn't bring any of it, damn it. Don't pull me down with you.

• Fire 1

Don't get me wrong. I'm glad clinton is losing.

Me too. Cannot stand the woman and haven't been happy she's the "anointed one" for the Democrats this whole time. If just about anyone else were winning, I'd be OK.

It's not that Clinton is losing. Screw her & the horse she rode in on.

It's that Trump is going to be President of the United States.

This isn't a game.