The General Election

Florida second state to flip from 2012.

Ohio and Florida total 47 electoral votes. Leaving the remaining states unchanged from 2012 that would take the 332-206 Obama win down to 285-253.

Trump would have to flip Michigan or Pennsylvania or sweep Iowa-Nevada-New Hampshire (in all likelihood).

Can't wait to buy some stocks!

You really haven't made a single serious post before, have you?

Why would I not buy stocks when they have dropped?

Maybe I'm reading too much into your posts, but I am assuming you foresee a Trump presidency and want to capitalize by buying stocks in the morning. If he's elected you should wait until he abolishes NAFTA as that will be when the markets start bottoming out.

What have you done, America?

We've decided we're sick of the political slime terrorizing DC.

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

You really think abortions is the largest issue facing this county? This damn country...

Florida second state to flip from 2012.

Ohio and Florida total 47 electoral votes. Leaving the remaining states unchanged from 2012 that would take the 332-206 Obama win down to 285-253.

Trump would have to flip Michigan or Pennsylvania or sweep Iowa-Nevada-New Hampshire (in all likelihood).

He's going to win Michigan and Wisconsin and possibly Pennsylvania. Reagan Democrats are now Trump Democrats.

What have you done, America?

We've decided we're sick of the political slime terrorizing DC.

The victory of the pro-life movement tonight is momentous, and I am very very proud to be in this country.

Yes, Trump was very blunt is his pro-life views and took a strong stand on that in his speeches and the debates.

• Fire 1